Mullen is going to win the east

In year 1. He really sucked it up here at times and I was extremely critical of him. But ill admit that I'm pulling for him to be the team to get throttled by Alabama in Atlanta.

1 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Boo Dan | Boudin Yes | No

Really Annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by triton28 View Post
    In year 1. He really sucked it up here at times and I was extremely critical of him. But ill admit that I'm pulling for him to be the team to get throttled by Alabama in Atlanta.
    Haha nah. He’s not beating Georgia. He should have lost today if he was coaching against anyone other than Vandy.

Twitter
    @guyfromgulfport
    Short of finishing 6-7, the worst thing (long term) to happen to Mullen, is to win the East in year one. He will set a bar too high, unless he (phenomenally somehow) begins to recruit like Urban.

Uh huh.. LSU wasn’t beating them either.

It'll be about time Florida made the SEC championship game.**

Quote Originally Posted by Thirty-Two Dive View Post
    Short of finishing 6-7, the worst thing (long term) to happen to Mullen, is to win the East in year one. He will set a bar too high, unless he (phenomenally somehow) begins to recruit like Urban.
    I disagree. Exceeding expectations will only help his position. Gator fans are hoping Mullen is Urban 2.0 and him securing an East title in his first season will only help promote that belief. Even with his current recruiting deficiencies.. his level of competition is usually much lower in the east.

He should beat Tenn, UK, Vandy, SC, Mizzou pretty handily every year. An East title and probably 8-10 win seasons will probably keep him there longer than we would hope.
    - Undisputed 2016 St. Petersburg National Champions -

Really Annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenomorph View Post
    Uh huh.. LSU wasn’t beating them either.
    When you have a limited team you can only win for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by MSUDawgFan86 View Post
    Haha nah. He’s not beating Georgia. He should have lost today if he was coaching against anyone other than Vandy.
    How anyone can say anyone in the league is “not beating Georgia” after what happened to them yesterday is beyond me. This isn’t last year’s Georgia team.

2 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Really Annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Budaw View Post
    How anyone can say anyone in the league is “not beating Georgia” after what happened to them yesterday is beyond me. This isn’t last year’s Georgia team.
    You know every week is different right? How anyone can watch Florida and say they will definitely beat Georgia is beyond me. They should have lost to Vanderbilt yesterday. Franks still isn’t a good QB. They still struggle to pass protect. Georgia is more talented. I expect Georgia to get back on track and win the ballgame.

You know every week is different right? How anyone can watch Florida and say they will definitely beat Georgia is beyond me. They should have lost to Vanderbilt yesterday. Franks still isn’t a good QB. They still struggle to pass protect. Georgia is more talented. I expect Georgia to get back on track and win the ballgame.
    So you say it was just 1 week for Georgia, but then throw yesterday up for Florida.

McElwain won the east in his first two seasons, and was fired in the middle of season 3. Not sure “winning the east” does anything for you at Florida.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

I'll never pull for Mullen to do anything but crash and burn. When UF plays Georgia, it won't be in Red Stick in front of a 95% hostile crowd. Jacksonville will be 50/50, so UGA won't be intimidated by the crowd or the environment.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by triton28 View Post
    Shirley they are.....

I never said UF definitely wins. But saying the contrary is also ridiculous. Cocktail party has historically been pretty unpredictable. And considering that UF beat the same team that skull17ed UGA yesterday, I’d say they have way more than a puncher’s chance.

I think Fla may win the East

Kirby is living on last years rep.

I haven't watched UGA myself much this season,

but the pundits have continually questioned how good they are.
    Jack may be gone, but he is "EVER PRESENT"

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

yep