Rob Skelton, side judge

He is the son of Robert ďBobbyĒ Skelton who played at Alabama under Bear Bryant. You donít think Rob has a little crimson and white blood running through his veins? What a joke. The fact that he is assigned to an Alabama game by the SEC stinks to high heaven.

16 out of 16 sixpackers like this post
    Bowl Prep | Bowl Game Yes | No

The same Rob Skelton who works for the Lincoln branch of First National Bank of Alabama?

Quote Originally Posted by JoMo MoJo View Post
    The same Rob Skelton who works for the Lincoln branch of First National Bank of Alabama?
    Odds he has Tide memorabilia all over his office?

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Yes. He must have been assigned this game by SEC Head of Officiating, Alabama grad Steve Shaw.

I left a comment on the bankís website that stated he tried to touch my franks and beans.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

I left a comment on the bankís website that stated he tried to touch Frankís beans.
    Fixed it for you.

I left a comment on the bankís website that stated he tried to touch my franks and beans.
    i consider myself grown. With that said, can I have that email address? Iíve already emailed Sankey tonight. It was pretty awesome. Canít share it tho. Yíall might see it in Finebawm Monday

He is also the same official that dropped his hat when Ridley went out of bounds last year. Then he came back in and caught a long pass that set up a Bama touchdown.

I thought it was a different official that threw the hat, but Skelton came from across the field and said Ridley was forced out of bounds.

Quote Originally Posted by 615dawg View Post
    He is also the same official that dropped his hat when Ridley went out of bounds last year. Then he came back in and caught a long pass that set up a Bama touchdown.
    i heard he was that reff that dropped his hatt...

Quote Originally Posted by Lettuce View Post
    i consider myself grown. With that said, can I have that email address? Iíve already emailed Sankey tonight. It was pretty awesome. Canít share it tho. Yíall might see it in Finebawm Monday
    https://www.firstbankal.com

Quote Originally Posted by bruiser View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    "How'd you get the beans above the franks?!"

https://youtu.be/bXP6vR7WmSU

Quote Originally Posted by Mojave View Post
    He is the son of Robert ďBobbyĒ Skelton who played at Alabama under Bear Bryant. You donít think Rob has a little crimson and white blood running through his veins? What a joke. The fact that he is assigned to an Alabama game by the SEC stinks to high heaven.
    I lived next door to George Ranager for 7 years, in the 90's and early 2000's, and he told me that they wouldn't let him officiate an Alabama game. He was a back judge for many years, before he went up in the booth to be a replay official. He said they were very strict on that, trying to never give someone a reason to question. They appear to have gotten lax on that rule.

Your tits & your tale have me intrigued.

Of course he does

Quote Originally Posted by Mojave View Post
    You donít think Rob has a little crimson and white blood running through his veins?.
    Nobody makes that call unless he has a vested interest in seeing Alabama win. His ass needs to answer to the entire league for a call that bad. It clearly wasnít, but Even if, IF, that was a block in the back, why the 17 do you make that call when Alabama already has every advantage in the game and the block did nothing but push the defender toward a guy already diving into the endzone?

Iíve already emailed a fellow MSU alum that is a high up at the SEC and asked why this guy is allowed to call Bama game. I copied his buddies that are head of officials as well. I have never done this but we are owed a response. I donít expect an answer.

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by LawDawg97 View Post
    Nobody makes that call unless he has a vested interest in seeing Alabama win. His ass needs to answer to the entire league for a call that bad. It clearly wasnít, but Even if, IF, that was a block in the back, why the 17 do you make that call when Alabama already has every advantage in the game and the block did nothing but push the defender toward a guy already diving into the endzone?

Iíve already emailed a fellow MSU alum that is a high up at the SEC and asked why this guy is allowed to call Bama game. I copied his buddies that are head of officials as well. I have never done this but we are owed a response. I donít expect an answer.
    Im serious. Watch FhoneBhome Monday**

This isn't unique to the SEC. Ohio State and Michigan both have pet officials in important Big 10 games.

One has to wonder what the IRS might find in Crimson Red Skelton.

If he's trying to honor his Daddy, neither his Daddy or the Bear would see honor in what he's been doing.

Perhaps he had an additional vested interest that of "honoring" the point spread.
    Last edited by Indognito; 11-11-2018 at 08:06 AM.

I woke up this morning thinking about the evil shit I'd like to do to that numb nut. Of course I would never do it, and it's embarrassing that I still go there in my mind. However if someone spray painted CHEAT all over his car or house or something, and I saw it on the news, I'd grin.

3 out of 4 sixpackers like this post