Look at it any way you want it..

The score should have been 17- 14 Bama. The refs had a huge play in this game and people seen this everywhere... and I hope the judges see this come Tuesday.. I don't think we will drop that much... Win the next two and we'll be fine....

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Bowl Prep | Bowl Game Yes | No

Yep, we shouldn't drop too far. We're not bad but we're really that good either.

I wanna see overall toughness from our team. Our Defense has great toughness, that goal line stand and shutting Alabama down in the 2nd Half. But our Offense has no toughness, WRs dropping passes, Center getting scared and 17ing up the snap, and our QB sliding a yard short on 3rd down?!!! Someone has to step up and make a pancake block, run over a would-be tackler, or flat out refuse to go down on first contact.

I wouldn’t give them 17 if we are playing the IF game. They only had one legit TD (two we’re on possessions they clearly fumbled and we recovered) and the FG they got because we had to go for it from our own 42 because we were so far behind due to the aforementioned fumbles. And their one legit TD only came because we muffed a punt. They still get that 7, but that’s the only 7 I can justify giving them.

Meanwhile, the block in the back cost us 7. And I’d say 50/50 odds we scoop and score the second missed fumble

Never been more embarrassed to say SEC. I absolutely hope this conference get hammered.

Where does the other 7 come from? People act like the fumble took points off the board but we saw how easily we can turn a turnover at midfield into zero points with Gay’s pick.

Quote Originally Posted by jwhdog View Post
    The score should have been 17- 14 Bama. The refs had a huge play in this game and people seen this everywhere... and I hope the judges see this come Tuesday.. I don't think we will drop that much... Win the next two and we'll be fine....
    It doesn’t really matter if we drop out Tuesday (and people shouldn’t be surprised if we do). As long as we TCB against Ark and OM we will be comfortably in the Top 20 at the end of the year. If we lose to either one, we won’t finish in the Top 25 regardless of whether we are in on Tuesday or not. So people shouldn’t put much stock in any of the next 2 CFP releases regardless of their results....at least not as it relates to MSU.

really do hope they lose in the championship game to UGA. that or I hope auburn find some way to beat them too. it has never been as egregious as it was tonight. and bama fans think we are dirty for tackling Tua low. no body was throwing forearms at his ankles.

Quote Originally Posted by trojandawg View Post
    really do hope they lose in the championship game to UGA. that or I hope auburn find some way to beat them too. it has never been as egregious as it was tonight. and bama fans think we are dirty for tackling Tua low. no body was throwing forearms at his ankles.
    No matter what I will never pull for Bama again.