LSU -13

Thatís bullshit.

Bowl Prep | Bowl Game Yes | No

Thatís why I donít bet anymore. Todd gurley 2.0

SixPack's Official Farmer DesotoCountyDawg's Avatar
    That whole scenario screams fixing.

Thatís not even the right move from a strategy standpoint. 10 out of 10 coaches in America says to score there.

Then, of course, Cajun Caveman calls another run play when kneeling is the best play, and they do it AGAIN. Then they get stuffed on the sneak.

Thatís an all timer for me.

That whole scenario makes me cringe. The 1st 2 kneel downs were so obvious, but even the next run, at the goaline, looked like an attempt to cover up the kneel downs. Iíve never been one to scream that games are fixed, but damn this made me think hard. BTW I did lose a lil coin on that game.

Brosette didnít hit the holes in a classic form some tonight. Going limp on a breakaway, weak knees on the goal line....gets an E for effort. We can guess that some teasers got reduced, another straight lost, another won and another teaser won.

I parlayed Arkansas and the points with the Texas tech over. I feel like I broke a mirror, walked under a ladder and opened ten umbrellas inside all at once.

Brossetteís shenanigans then Tech scoring 17 in the last 6 minutes of the game feel truly like a gift from the gambling gods.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by WutheringDawg View Post
    I parlayed Arkansas and the points with the Texas tech over. I feel like I broke a mirror, walked under a ladder and opened ten umbrellas inside all at once.

Brossette’s shenanigans then Tech scoring 17 in the last 6 minutes of the game feel truly like a gift from the gambling gods.
    Yaw yaw yaw! Yaw baws owe me a Choogar Bawl.

Pretty good quote from another board:

"It's like LSU players bet on themselves and LSU coaches bet on Arkansas."

Sliding down after he picked up the first down was smart and the right move. The game is over at that point. Go in for the TD and you give Arkansas the ball back with over a minute left. No clue what the coaches were doing running two more plays.

So scoring to go up 14 with :30 seconds left would have left too much time?

What good does a TD do there for LSU?

I canít explain trying two more plays and sliding the second time. But the first one was the right play.