Tickets to basketball game today?

I'm thinking about a last minute drive to the game today with my son. I can't see where you buy tickets from the haistate site. I know there's seats available...duh. What's the best way and about how much?

Disregard. I'm an idiot. Thought the game was in Starkville because we were the "home team" from the site I was shown. Just now getting into bball.
    Last edited by TheGoat; Yesterday at 12:47 PM.

We Donít Take No Shit | Loud Mouth 17in AD Yes | No

Do you live in NJ?

The Prudential Center

box office

Yíall better haul ass.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Northern NJ is the worst. Itís like poor NY with refineries.

Damn. I'm an idiot. Thought it was in Starkville because we were the home team when my son showed me the link. I'm still not into baskeball yet.

Next Saturday is at home against Cincinnati. Go ahead and work on taking him to that one.

I'm on it.

I get the sense that much like our game against Arizona State in Vegas, there will be tens of people in attendance for this one.