Early Signing Period

I don’t quite remember how it worked last year. How many signatures do we expect on early signing day? Is it a majority of the current commits?
    Great Win for Mississippi State.

-Rick Stansbury

Grown Ass Man | Troy Aikman Yes | No

Moore and Pickering are the only two commits that I have seen not planning on signing in December.

Shrader and he will enroll and practice with the team Dec 20 and Dec 21 reportedly.
    Greg Brooks
    DJ James
    Quinton Torbor
    Charles Cross-EE
    Jarian Jones
    Nick Pendley
    King Ani- EE
    Demonte Russell

I'm probably missing someone. I assume all the Juco guys will sign in Dec.
    MSU Class of 2011

That would be nice if all but 2 signed, but I doubt we'll have more than 15 sign early. Are we expected that many? That would be tremendous.
    MSU Class of 2011

Which Defensive Line recruits are signing in December for Spring Ball ? Seems like that is the biggest need for 2019. If we can get some to come in early.

Which we could get those two to come in December to beef up our Defensive Line for 2019.

Hopefully De'Monte Russell will help us out in the Spring

Does anyone know if we have any JUCOs signing in December and coming in the Spring like Sweat or Abrams or Landrews?

Early signing period .... Good for MSU, bad for crootin’ busine$$.

Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Ain't that the truth

I just wish we could move it to August

Quote Originally Posted by oktibbehaguy View Post
    Does anyone know if we have any JUCOs signing in December and coming in the Spring like Sweat or Abrams or Landrews?
    We have Peters (DB), Sharp (OL), Richardson (OL), Walker (RB) and Payton (WR). I have heard Richardson might not make it. I am personally thinking we could redshirt most all those guys except Payton. Don't know that any are EE.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarence Boddicker View Post
    We have Peters (DB), Sharp (OL), Richardson (OL), Walker (RB) and Payton (WR). I have heard Richardson might not make it. I am personally thinking we could redshirt most all those guys except Payton. Don't know that any are EE.

It was reported today Richardson has been dropped from the class.
    MSU Class of 2011

December signing date prevents the shitheads from MERRY FLIPMAS while we are away on a bowl trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Dead on. I still chuckle every time I hear Rosebowl say he is against this early signing period when NOBODY should know more about the dead period Christmas time OM shenanigans than he does? Certainly the best thing that has happened to MSU recruiting lately. At least if we get 80-90% of our class signed up by mid-December we can actually go to our bowl game without our coaches getting ulcers worrying about what kind of "CJ Johnson" type deals might be going down with our commits and OM boosters while they are out of State.

Quote Originally Posted by messageboardsuperhero View Post
    Moore and Pickering are the only two commits that I have seen not planning on signing in December.
    That's not good then. Why not go ahead if state is where you want to be?