Thread: Charles Moore

Charles Moore

Interesting article on Moore from his AU visit this weekend.

https://amp.montgomeryadvertiser.com....co/DRlpG4pKlo

Grown Ass Man | Troy Aikman Yes | No

Nobody freak out and post something stupid to be used against us here. Let this play out. Charles has been a Bulldog for a long time.

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

All he has to do is read his own article to see the futility in playing for Auburn next few years. And now you have the big boosters actively plotting to cut the brake lines on the Gus Bus. Son? If you fall for what Auburn is selling you may not be the kind of player State wants.

Quote Originally Posted by JoMo MoJo View Post
    All he has to do is read his own article to see the futility in playing for Auburn next few years. And now you have the big boosters actively plotting to cut the brake lines on the Gus Bus. Son? If you fall for what Auburn is selling you may not be the kind of player State wants.
    Exactly you'd really have to be a big Auburn guy already to sign with them at this point.

I can stomach losing a kid to some programs who clearly outshine us. Right now, auburn isnít one of those programs.

We are a week away from signing day. Why would he commit to us if it a was possibly going somewhere else? If he had committed two months ago I could see it but he just committed yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by JoMo MoJo View Post
    I can stomach losing a kid to some programs who clearly outshine us. Right now, auburn isnít one of those programs.
    I grant you auburn looks toxic at the moment, but they were in Atlanta last season. They've been in bcs/NY6 bowl 3 of the last 6 years. They're hardly the dumpster fire state fans are making them out to be. With that said, we signing Moore

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

What are you talking about? Charles Moore committed to State in August of 2017.

Their highs may be higher but their lows have DEFINITELY been lower than us the past decade. We are probably the third most stable program in the West.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgman42 View Post
    What are you talking about? Charles Moore committed to State in August of 2017.

Sorry I a dumb ass. I was thinking of someone else.

Hey, it happens. It's just Monday Part 2 (for me at least).

Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I grant you auburn looks toxic at the moment, but they were in Atlanta last season. They've been in bcs/NY6 bowl 3 of the last 6 years. They're hardly the dumpster fire state fans are making them out to be. With that said, we signing Moore
    It's more about the instability with the coaching situation.