That Grown Ass Man looked good in that first drive.....

Give it to them Dak....

Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

Amari cooper on that post gave me a nasty flashback. Eeeeeeee

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Looking like his first game at L.A. Rams preseason 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Cotton View Post
    Amari cooper on that post gave me a nasty flashback. Eeeeeeee
    Me too. Man has wheels.

So far Goff 4/10, 41, 0 TD
    Dak 3/3, 48, 1 TD

Cowboys D getting sliced up

Yep. No answers for that fat RB.

Cowboys may need to score 35+ to win this one.

What a stupid penalty by Byron Jones

Wow, 2 garbage calls by the refs that both completely turned things in favor of the rams. Why in the hell do you blow that play dead?

I'm going to have to mute Aikman and Buck.

A "wide-open" Gallup who had "twenty yards of open field", but in actuality was going to get lit up if Dak hit him in stride, followed quickly by "lots" of times Dak has taken a sack and pushed the Cowboys out of FG range this season. How about you concentrate on the questionable officiating?

Dak has looked really bad since the first drive. Missing throws left and right. Got to step up in the second.

Cowboys look pretty inept on offense other than the first drive. Dak has made several bad throws. Rams look like too much for the Cowboys tonight.

Well when the other team has not had to punt, things are going to be tough. Plus the Cowboys ground game has been stuffed. Makes everything else hard to do.
    Jack may be gone, but he is "EVER PRESENT"

That 2nd down miss on the late 1H drive was a killer.

That face mask, that one time Dallas stopped them, was a killer too. If they want Dak to be a pocket passer, they should get him a little time in the pocket more often. Goff has time to take a nap back there while Dak is hopping n moving from pressure his entire time. They need to turn him loose. At least have a chance or run the ball more.

Stellar 2nd half opening possession.

Yeah, Iíve been bitching about a couple of the calls, but Dallas just isnít playing to win tonight. They look awful on D, and the offense has been completely ineffective since the first drive.

Gotta give the Rams some credit, but I expected more out of Dallas tonight. At least from the defense

A while back I said I thought Dak needed to improve his accuracy and I was run out of the building.

Helluva catch there. Dak is so much more accurate on the move. I'd have him rolling out 15-20 times a game.

Couldn't agree more

Quote Originally Posted by PineGroveBully View Post
    Helluva catch there. Dak is so much more accurate on the move. I'd have him rolling out 15-20 times a game.
    You don't have to run him like Lamar Jackson in order to get him rolling out a little more where he's a much more dynamic playmaker. Dak could be more accurate for sure but there's little doubt in my mind that Garrett holds him back.

Goff has blown 4 passes early. Yet we easily forget those.

Don't count Dak out just yet pusses

Dak hasnít taken advantages of opportunities today. Not looked good. The defense looks lost, playing without effort, and terrible tackling.

Donít count Dak out yet. If we can score on this possession things could get tight. Goff might poo his pants under pressure.

ETA: they have 17 guys in the box on 1st down.

Wow what a terrible 4th down call.

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

The issue is that Jared Goff also made two horrible throws on the next possession I believe? Just don't have a double standard.

No kidding. Rams had like 9 guys up on the line, and all they could come up with was a quick handoff to Zeke up the gut? Terrible

Zeke had it but the D lineman who looked blocked one way filled the hole on the opposite side he was being blocked