I was told road wins are hard to get in the SEC.

Apparently not. Thoughts from attending the game:

Effort was good. We rebounded well and got some steals and loose balls.
    Crowd and atmosphere were pretty good.
    Ado is a liability on both the offensive and defensive end. Perry needs to grow up quick and take that spot.
    Q, Nick and Lamar are all selfish players. I've never seen so many 0 and 1 pass possessions as I saw late in the 1st half and throughout the 2nd. We made it very easy for UMiss to defend us.
    We should have hired Kermit Davis in 2012 and we should have hired him in 2015. We will regret both for a long time.

Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

Short roads must not apply

The hallmark of a good team is selfish, well-coached players...if we could get the well-coached part down, we would b golden
    Last edited by Shamoan; 01-12-2019 at 09:20 PM.

I also recall quite a few ITís JuST OnE GAmE!!!! posts on here. Funny how one game quickly turned into two, and now weíre all trying to figure how we can even get to .500 in SEC play

The teamís 13-3, and talk of the season being over is ridiculous. Iíll agree with that. However, anyone acting like there arenít multiple serious issues with this team isnít paying any attention. There is reason to be very concerned

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Well.....We were wearing road colors..**

Quote Originally Posted by patdog View Post

Ado is a liability on both the offensive and defensive end. Perry needs to grow up quick and take that spot.
    Q, Nick and Lamar are all selfish players. I've never seen so many 0 and 1 pass possessions as I saw late in the 1st half and throughout the 2nd. We made it very easy for UMiss to defend us.
    We should have hired Kermit Davis in 2012 and we should have hired him in 2015. We will regret both for a long time.
    NM

Totally agree. I would add Woodard needs much more playing time and if we don't improve defensively and quickly the season could get lost. Don't pretend to be coach but as a fan don't understand why switching to a zone at times during a game isn't in Howlands book. Not saying that would cure our defensive issues but it may help during certain times of the game and just maybe our players are a little more liability on defense in man to man coverage and using a zone would help them. Just my opinion.

Road sec teams were 4-2 yesterday. I'm sure we'll find another excuse soon though

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by patdog View Post

Yes, Strickland really screwed up by hiring not Kermit twice.
    Heíll have the Rebs up for us every time we play.