Well that's the season for Dak.

He played great overall. Was disappointing to see Zeke not running some routes on pass plays. Rams are a good team though.
    To those who say that Dak can't throw it downfield- watch 2016. He can make all the throws. Dallas' OC has his own style, and I'm not sure that it complements Dak's style at all. Also- anytime you see an NFL QB miss a receiver by as mile, it usually means they interpreted the defense differently. Could be either one's fault, but is rarely an accuracy issue.
    Prescott will a get paid this off-season, and I bet Dallas has a new OC next year.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Grown Ass Man | Troy Aikman Yes | No

Crappy day of sports today

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Dak outplayed Goff tonight, but unfortunately... the Rams’ lines are light years ahead of Dallas on both sides of the ball. Gotta give them credit, but man... there seemed to be a severe lack of effort from a lot of Cowboys tonight

I think dak and goff has the same number of called runs. Think about that.

More reliance on a crappy rushing day against the worst rushing d= payday for dak. Zeke was a liability today. Dak finishing the day with zero int's and zeke with a pancake performance is a huge win for dak. Pay the man and upgrade the defense.

They’ve got to get Dak out of the pocket more. He’s so much better on rollouts, bootlegs, etc. I think he likes being on the move better than standing in the pocket.

Agree. I don't get why they don't use his best features more.

Quote Originally Posted by pDigital32Dawg View Post
    Crappy day of sports today

Crappy January!
    McCowan flashed a smile. “I did tonight,” she said.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post