For those unhappy with the GA ticket situation at the New Dude

Chairbacks are currently on sale for this weekend for BDC members. Just got some for Sunday myself. If there’s any left they’ll be available to the general public tomorrow.

I really like that they’re doing it this way every week before a Home series. You really can’t say you didn’t have an opportunity to get chairbacks now.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by MSUDC11 View Post
    Chairbacks are currently on sale for this weekend for BDC members. Just got some for Sunday myself. If there’s any left they’ll be available to the general public tomorrow.

I really like that they’re doing it this way every week before a Home series. You really can’t say you didn’t have an opportunity to get chairbacks now.
    Just did the same for Saturday. Yep, it is for every weekend home series. I'm sure chairbacks can be found pretty easily for mid-week games.

Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    Just did the same for Saturday. Yep, it is for every weekend home series. I'm sure chairbacks can be found pretty easily for mid-week games.
    Grandstand is usually open for midweek games so there’s likely no need to get a chairback ticket. A cheap GA ticket will do the trick for those.

Guess people can quit bitching now.

5 out of 5 sixpackers like this post

Darth Photoshop BigMotherTucker's Avatar
    Link?

Quote Originally Posted by BigMotherTucker View Post
    Link?
    Call 1-888-GO-DAWGS. Phone orders only for BDC members today and general public tomorrow.

You can go through your dogtag account i think.

Will they do this for every weekend? I like the idea of opening up GA tickets for BDC members in week prior windows to prevent people from buying them up earlier and ending up not being able to attend.

Quote Originally Posted by 8dog View Post
    You can go through your dogtag account i think.
    I didn't try because I called yesterday and they told me to call the ticket office directly. I looked on my dogtag account and the ticket options for chairbacks weren't available.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampazz View Post
    Will they do this for every weekend? I like the idea of opening up GA tickets for BDC members in week prior windows to prevent people from buying them up earlier and ending up not being able to attend.
    Yes, this is an every weekend thing supposedly.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

How does the ticket office determine availablity? Or are these tickets the road teams aren't buying?

They gave me reserved chairbacks as an option in the dropown. I didnt go further bc i was just looking to see if they were available

Quote Originally Posted by 8dog View Post
    They gave me reserved chairbacks as an option in the dropown. I didnt go further bc i was just looking to see if they were available
    Where was it located? I logged in but didn't see it.

Unacceptable. If I cannot walk up to the gate, buy a cheap ticket, and sit in a chair backed seat in the shade, handicap accessible with an ass-fan and free nachos, I am absolutely not coming. The AD has totally alienated the dozens of fans like me who feel the same way.

The MSU fanbase will suffer for generations.

4 out of 8 sixpackers like this post

Lol. Good one.

"Any fool can complain, condemn, and criticize. And most do." - Dale Carnegie

Quote Originally Posted by GTAT View Post
    Unacceptable. If I cannot walk up to the gate, buy a cheap ticket, and sit in a chair backed seat in the shade, handicap accessible with an ass-fan and free nachos, I am absolutely not coming. The AD has totally alienated the dozens of fans like me who feel the same way.

The MSU fanbase will suffer for generations.
    Coach Polk, is that you?

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

He’s being sarcastic

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Under tickets and then single game baseball

Am I allowed to be pissed about having my parking pass downgraded from last year?

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogcountry1 View Post
    Am I allowed to be pissed about having my parking pass downgraded from last year?
    That depends on if you parked like an asshole all last year or not.**

Quote Originally Posted by MSUDC11 View Post

BDC Members...………..I think you can call them on the Tuesday before each weekend SEC series and get chairbacks if they are available.

Doesn't the remodeled stadium have more chairbacks than it did before?

Uh oh. I went from not having a parking pass to having one.

It’s wayyyy too small. Whoever designed and approved it had no idea what they were doing.