I believe a national seed is off the table

Awful bullpen. Infield defense is suspect. Zero clutch hitting outside of occasional HR. Losing guys on the bases. Poor coaching for the first time this season, really.

0 out of 4 sixpackers like this post
    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

Our pitching change decisions have been dubious all season.

Yep. The fact that Liebelt didn't see the mound until were in a 8-0 hole. Stupid.

^ glad we didnít use him or Barlow vs the lefties when we were down 1 in the 8th on Friday...

Its not yet. But it likely will be by this time next week. Somehow i see us responding though and getting 2 from uga.
    This team is top25...but not top10. We have good hitting that seems to be in slumps at times (jake might be feeling a bit of pressure chasing the record), above average starting pitching (id say good but our 2 best cant go past 70 pitches or coach has a pitch count for), and average fielding. We are more like #17 than #2. Buuuuut, weve seen worse teams put it together come may/june. I fully expect this team to make noise in a regional and super

Good thing "national seed" isn't a thing anymore. We'll probably host.

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Hates Memphis

If youíve read my posts lately Iím as upset as it gets. BUT we have to remember

baseball is a weird game. Itís a very humbling sport. Getting on a hot streak and staying on one thru the postseason is what it takes. Iím going to reserve judgement until June. Doesnít change that this weekendís a hard pill to swallow. But Iíve seen what we can do when no one thinks we can. Seen it many times.

It wasnít coaching. Our players had their tails handed to them by a much better team. Time to regroup......
    ​"Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner." LAO TZU

If we put Cole Gordon on the DL things would be looking better.

There's a chance but I think it would require winning at least 2/3 in each of our next 3 series and sweeping the cocks

I was there this weekend....saw 2 of the 3. HITTING......couldn't hit our way out of a wet paper bag. Hitting will cure all and it will help our dicey pitching out. Gotta find run support somewhere in this lineup. Still taking my vacation time to come to the New Dude for Regionals. We will host for sure.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post