Iíll ask it RE: Uniforms

Forgive me if already answered in the past couple of years, but can we bring back the fancy number font on all the Ď85 jerseys? It seems like this went away around 2015, and it has never looked right to my eyes to have block font numbers on the back of these jerseys.

Yes, we are an historically good team and I am so invested in and stoked about it. Itís just been a question in the back of my mind the last few years. Anyone have insight into this?

I will say, this team and its players have some huge Girodos either way.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

Looks pretty damn sweet to me.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

It just doesnít look right to me

Looks fine to me, BUT it would definitely look better with that matching font like you suggested.

What i donít understand is why it appears we have completely abandoned the white pinstripes this year. I donít believe we have worn them since the Saturday LSU game.

The pinstripes are definitely my favorite look.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

I prefer the plain font, but I don't hate the fancy font. Adidas does a really good job with baseball uniforms for us, so I hardly ever see a uniform I don't like. Only ones I didn't like were those horrible rainbow murder uniforms from the National Runner-up year and the Mossy Oaks. I appreciate why we did the Mossy Oaks. I just didn't personally care for them.

Best thing about our uniforms is we don't look like an 11u team in Baby Blues every Sunday.

Absolutely agree on the font.

And Iíll add that we need the Burke Masters plain, road gray with Mississippi State across the chest. We need another road uni.

We probably donít need another home uniform, but the white or cream with maroon piping and M over S on the left chest is mighty fine too.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

My only complaint with our current 85 jerseys is that they dont have the players names on the back.