Time for a GO FUND ME account to pay for the bail and legal fees

for a couple of big boys to break the Whistler's teeth and gums and end this nightmare.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

He is starting to get to me. 17 I hate that SOB.

If I were there the deed would be done, parachute or not

Charlie Winfield@charliewinfield

When I become SEC Baseball Czar, I am sure that some lawyer will try to warn me about the dangers of overstepping my bounds when regulating fan expression. I won’t care. Those two whistling clowns are going to be banned for life.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

I never even notice it on TV until someone 17n points it out. In person is a different story.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

How can you not notice it? That’s talent I wish I had.

One of those 17ers has plenty of teeth to break

I tune it out just like I do with goat and rugb.

You must be married**

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by MSUDawg25 View Post
    I never even notice it on TV until someone 17n points it out. In person is a different story.
    I’m the same. Hardly ever hear them. I could be deaf to the tone, though.

Quote Originally Posted by TBone View Post
    How can you not notice it? That’s talent I wish I had.
    I'd not noticed it either. In fact, I thought he'd skipped the game until it was pointed out. Probably hearing loss of high frequencies.

You know, the one that’s really obnoxious has for the most part been subdued. Maybe someone got up in that ass.

Apparently on of our badass fans already tried to beat that ass but didn't have a real effect. What an awful duo... this article goes in depth

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ten.../amp/606219002

It'd be a shame if about every 30 minutes during the game somebody accidentally spilled their large Coke all over him as they passed down the row behind him while they were going to sit in a seat. Accidents do happen.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredPhantom View Post
    It'd be a shame if about every 30 minutes during the game somebody accidentally spilled their large Coke all over him as they passed down the row behind him while they were going to sit in a seat. Accidents do happen.
    His hair looks like he showers with Coke. Just matted, greasy, flea bitten, knotted up strands of crap.

For the record the whistler is this generations hitler. Now that being said, I have read pretty much every article and tweet about the guy. What I have learned is that any physical altercation, and he immediately asks for the person to be removed or any threat of it. He asks immediately for removal if anybody asks him to stop, and tries to be as nasty as he can to promote a physical altercation. Of course once the security guards have arrived. One of his main justifications is the cowbells and as long as we have them then he is justified to keep whistling. Complete bullshit in my opinion, and his other justification is that the Vandy fans and players like it. There is a poll among the Vandy fan base that is pretty much split 50/50. Their players admit they like it because it drives other fans nuts. Corbin did say he liked it.

Here are two possible solutions, I am sure there are many ideas but these are mine.

First, I have thought get a group of kids to sit behind him and every so often “accidentally” spill a coke down his shirt. Surely he couldn’t ask for some clumsy kids to be removed and as we all know kids are always having “accidents”. Also surely if he was nasty to somebodies son that he could be removed. My personal thought is get my nephews to sit in front of him and do it. At 6 foot 3 290 pounds I would pray for him to say something to one of them nasty. Surely I would be in my rights at that point to in the words of Stone Cold “to stomp and mud hole is his ass and walk it dry”. Or at the very least ask for him to be removed.

Second, this idea has been proposed a lot but to my knowledge not tried. Sit behind him with a cowbell right behind his head, and ring it every time he opens his mouth. If he is justified in whistling and uses the bells to justify himself then what bitch could he have? Your using an annoying noise to drown out my annoying noise?
    Last edited by Chris Mannix; 05-24-2019 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Type o

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Mannix View Post
    Sit behind him with a cowbell right behind his head, and ring it every time he opens his mouth. If he is justified in whistling and uses the bells to justify himself them what bitch could he have? Your using an annoying noise to drown out my annoying noise?
    ^^^ This

We are about the only school with the auditory weaponry available to nullify his ass. I'd go one step further and make sure we surrounded him with non-stop bell ringers.

Make it happen Cap'n.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Mannix View Post
    For the record the whistler is this generations hitler. Now that being said, I have read pretty much every article and tweet about the guy. What I have learned is that any physical altercation, and he immediately asks for the person to be removed or any threat of it. He asks immediately for removal if anybody asks him to stop, and tries to be as nasty as he can to promote a physical altercation. Of course once the security guards have arrived. One of his main justifications is the cowbells and as long as we have them then he is justified to keep whistling. Complete bullshit in my opinion, and his other justification is that the Vandy fans and players like it. There is a poll among the Vandy fan base that is pretty much split 50/50. Their players admit they like it because it drives other fans nuts. Corbin did say he liked it.

Here are two possible solutions, I am sure there are many ideas but these are mine.

First, I have thought get a group of kids to sit behind him and every so often “accidentally” spill a coke down his shirt. Surely he couldn’t ask for some clumsy kids to be removed and as we all know kids are always having “accidents”. Also surely if he was nasty to somebodies son that he could be removed. My personal thought is get my nephews to sit in front of him and do it. At 6 foot 3 290 pounds I would pray for him to say something to one of them nasty. Surely I would be in my rights at that point to in the words of Stone Cold “to stomp and mud hole is his ass and walk it dry”. Or at the very least ask for him to be removed.

Second, this idea has been proposed a lot but to my knowledge not tried. Sit behind him with a cowbell right behind his head, and ring it every time he opens his mouth. If he is justified in whistling and uses the bells to justify himself then what bitch could he have? Your using an annoying noise to drown out my annoying noise?
    I would think you would be well within your rights to ask the guy to stop or say whatever you want to him as long as its not offensive or threatening. If his whistling doesn't get him removed then asking him to stop (even though you know it will do no good) shouldn't get that person removed.

Are cowbells even allowed at baseball games? I was thinking football was the exception.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthOfI10 View Post
    One of those 17ers has plenty of teeth to break
    I'm not sure either of them has "plenty" of teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    I would think you would be well within your rights to ask the guy to stop or say whatever you want to him as long as its not offensive or threatening. If his whistling doesn't get him removed then asking him to stop (even though you know it will do no good) shouldn't get that person removed.
    Completely agree, from the stuff I read people are not removed that simply ask him to stop but he does ask for it. He also a dick about it. This is an example of an asshole being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole. I also think just personally, having never met the guy, that this is some loser that his whole life has become this. Without this he would just be another asshole loser from central Tennessee. No offense to the people of the great state of Tennessee.
    Last edited by Chris Mannix; 05-24-2019 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Type o