Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    The trucker shouldn't be trying to pass another truck when there's obviously a hill coming up. And it happens all the time.
    This is my point, thanks for articulating.
    I get the laws of physics, and $$ per gallon if you have a large load. So don't pass when you know you can't.
    After a 1000 mile drive a week ago, this was the biggest issue I saw, many times. It screwed stuff up in cities and outskirts.
    Same road, same rules.

Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

Middlebuster, Finally an honest answer!

Nm
    Last edited by coach66; 06-14-2019 at 10:16 PM.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by UpTheMiddlex3Punt View Post
    What I don't get is how someone can go their whole adult life and not realize there's a proper way to use the different lanes.

Another annoying thing: people who move into an empty left lane at a red light just because they can. If you're going to go slower than the driver you would have been behind in the right lane after the light goes green, then why the 17 are you clogging up the left lane?
    I do this if I'm going straight through the light and the person behind me has their right-turn signal on. They can be turning instead of sitting behind me at the light. Then again I'm also not gonna be holding up whoever happens to be in the fast lane behind me. I gots places to go!

I drive fast. I got places to get to. I blast AC/DC and use whatever lane i want. I also have a high insurance premium, but that is not the topic of this conversation!! lol

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by Drebin View Post
    I didn't get the memo. I've been in SoCal all week and have had no problem honking at those idiots out there.
    I've heard people say that we don't use our horns in the South because we don't want to be rude to other people.

Bless their hearts...