Chesson Hadley tied for US Open lead..

And proof it should be illegal to use BMI as a metric for insurance rates... That dude looks unhealthy.

He is listed at 6'4" and 165 which gives him a "normal BMI". 5'10" and 180 with body fat in the low teens got me a bump up in rate for being "overweight."

I bet his caddy has him on a tether when they get to the 7th green...

Name:  Chesson+Hadley+Amanda+Hadley+Web+com+Tour+ElAMOjFNslWl.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  65.4 KB

Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

Chesson Tyler Hadley from Raleigh, NC? Iím gonna guess that this dude comes from money. Lots and lots of it

I'm already out of contention in my pool it appears. Picked Dustin, Rickey,

Jordan, Bill Horschel, Brant Snedeker, and Charles Howell. I'm sitting at -2 leader at -15.
    I don't always drink but when I do I become a message board genius**

I've got a gut feeling Rickie gets the monkey off his back this weekend. He looked as comfortable yesterday as any other player on the course. With his late tee time today it'll be interesting to see if the sun comes out and the wind gets up later in the day like they suspected.
    What's the difference in a Hippo and a Zippo?

One is a little lighter

I'd like to see him do just that.

nm
    I don't always drink but when I do I become a message board genius**

Quote Originally Posted by JoeLee'sSocks View Post
    And proof it should be illegal to use BMI as a metric for insurance rates... That dude looks unhealthy.

He is listed at 6'4" and 165 which gives him a "normal BMI". 5'10" and 180 with body fat in the low teens got me a bump up in rate for being "overweight."

I bet his caddy has him on a tether when they get to the 7th green...

Name:  Chesson+Hadley+Amanda+Hadley+Web+com+Tour+ElAMOjFNslWl.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  65.4 KB
    He's probably got the skinniest arms on the tour. Doesn't look like he hits the weight room as many of the other pros do. And he likely still hits it well over 300 off the tee.

Me too.