Who do you hope emerges from the left lane of the bracket?

My preferences in order are Tech, Michigan, and Florida State. I want that Florida State story out of here.

Starter | Suspended Yes | No

Doesnít matter. 3 best teams left are on our side. Michigan has the best pitching. TT the best hitting on that side. Michigan starting pitching is legit.

Doesnít Like Tennessee
    Somebody who has to play 4 games to reach the finals.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

I donít want any part of Michigan. Their starting pitching is legit. I am having UCLA flashbacks watching them the last couple of days.

We are better than all of those teams but Michigan seems like the one that would be our biggest kryptonite.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Someone who knows to get back over in the right lane unless they are actively passing.

4 out of 5 sixpackers like this post

Michigan, I'm the most confident we'll beat them 2 of 3.

Me too. I want Michigan.

I had to pull off the road today to take a phone call. When I tried to get back on, the damn right lane drivers going 60 never moved to an empty left lane to let me back on. So 17 right lane drivers. The damn left lane is mine forever!!!!!!

Texas Tech.

I do not want Michigan. They have two great starting pitchers with athletes all over the field who can play defense.

They seem to get timely hits as well. Their pitching would doom us.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Michigan baseball is better than Michigan football and Michigan basketball. Man, what a time to be alive.

Michigan beat UCLA 3 out 4 times this year AT UCLA. So no, I would rather Texas Tech at this point. I also Agree the Pitching resembleís UCLAís a few years ago when they won it all.

Vandy is first opponent though and they Must lose their next 2 games.

Doesnít Like Tennessee
    One thing Iíve noticed over the past couple of days-

Nobody can hit a great slider. Seems like if youíve got a couple of starters with good sliders you can get to Omaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogg31 View Post
    One thing Iíve noticed over the past couple of days-

Nobody can hit a great slider. Seems like if youíve got a couple of starters with good sliders you can get to Omaha.
    Even mlb hitters struggle with good sliders... just don't hang em

Doesnít Like Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Even mlb hitters struggle with good sliders... just don't hang em
    It must be damn near impossible because some of the swings late in the game for Florida state were at pitches way out of the zone. It must look exactly like the guyís fastball coming out of the hand.

Everybody was rejoicing in 2013 as UCLA was mowing down people on their side of the bracket. Michigan looks just like them.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Dawg61...err, sorry, I didnít see ďof the bracketĒ.

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Every game iíve watched has had dominant pitching. Itís gonna be tough no matter who we play. That said, every team I wanted in the losers bracket is there except Vandy, & we can control that. I like the way this is setting up. Hail State.

wont matter dawgs winning it all