Results 1 to 39 of 39
  1. #1
    the peeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lurking in the shadows...
    Posts
    5,488

    Football Parking: Haven't seen any season ticket sales numbers released

    and probably won't for awhile but I think I got a pretty good indicator this a.m. that things aren't going well. In past years I've asked every year about parking lot availability and been told they were all full but they would put me on the waiting list. Got a call this morning and was told there was availability in 9 (yes NINE) different lots, no indication how many in each lot though. Makes me think ticket sales have taken a BIG tumble. There was availability in lots 13, 15, 17, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 36
    The poster formerly known as: dawgebag


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  2. #2
    I have little doubt. There has already been a big difference in recent years when it comes to seat selection, and this year, I could have basically bought a dozen tickets in a row in any section. I still love gameday on campus, and I look forward to the day when my son's just a bit older so that we can go to a few of the games together, but it's just too uncomfortable and too expensive right now.

    I really thought we were going to see some forward thinkers start to reduce BC contribution and/or ticket prices this year, but the envelope keeps getting pushed. That was my signal to reduce the number of seats I'm buying, and I guess we'll see if there's someone else out there that feels like dropping $2500 for a pair of tickets.


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Starkville, MS
    Posts
    62
    I don't make as many games as I used to. Early 2000s I was at nearly every home game. Now, I'm lucky to make it to 1/year. I still watch on tv, but I am not paying $100+ for every game for my wife and I to go. I certainly want our teams to do well, but tickets sure are much easier to come by when the teams are down.


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  4. #4
    Speaking of uncomfortable. Nothing is more uncomfortable than having to walk across 70 people because you are sitting in the middle of a row on the lower west side. We have the longest rows in the SEC. Our stadium addition is great, but the rest of our stadium has a long way to go if they want to stop the nose-dive in season ticket sales. Winning will do the trick, but winning 6-8 games a year won't change much. They have to lower prices and make it a more comfortable experience.

    There's a reason they have not released any numbers. Nobody is going to like the facts when they come out this season.


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  5. #5

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Brandon, MS
    Posts
    337
    Nm
    Last edited by rynodawg; 06-21-2019 at 02:55 PM.


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Went from 200ís on west side to east side. The premium was just too much to make it to 3 games a year. Went from 900 a seat to 800 for all 4. And if I don't get to go to more will not get any next year. Now baseball. First year to get tickets and loved it!! Went to at least half I think.


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  8. #8
    This is the first year I've ever tried for a pass and I got one in Lot 13. I've been parking and tailgating in Bully Grass since the Kang was here but last year my tailgate expanded greatly with a group of friends and with the uncertainty of weather closures that could happen between Friday at 4pm and game time Saturday, it was no longer worth setting up tents there with the threat of having to park and haul everything else across campus from behind the health center. Although, if anybody had a Lot 3 they were willing to trade for a Lot 13, I'd move back to BG in a heartbeat.


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfJackie View Post
    Speaking of uncomfortable. Nothing is more uncomfortable than having to walk across 70 people because you are sitting in the middle of a row on the lower west side. We have the longest rows in the SEC. Our stadium addition is great, but the rest of our stadium has a long way to go if they want to stop the nose-dive in season ticket sales. Winning will do the trick, but winning 6-8 games a year won't change much. They have to lower prices and make it a more comfortable experience.

    There's a reason they have not released any numbers. Nobody is going to like the facts when they come out this season.
    Agree. I have season tickets In upper East, but last year sat in that lower west section with my grandson for one game. Never again. We were smack in the middle of those seventy seats and I had to go to the bathroom so bad, but did not want to walk over 35 people to do it, especially with neuropathy in my right foot. Talk about miserable. After all these years of going to games this is my last season. Will watch from home and not have to deal with neuropathy walking back to Research Center after games - mainly due to poor shuttle service. On the plus side, concession prices are now reasonable. But to your point, something should be done to those lower west seats to make it easier for fans. My two cents worth.


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by twopack View Post
    Agree. I have season tickets In upper East, but last year sat in that lower west section with my grandson for one game. Never again. We were smack in the middle of those seventy seats and I had to go to the bathroom so bad, but did not want to walk over 35 people to do it, especially with neuropathy in my right foot. Talk about miserable. After all these years of going to games this is my last season. Will watch from home and not have to deal with neuropathy walking back to Research Center after games - mainly due to poor shuttle service. On the plus side, concession prices are now reasonable. But to your point, something should be done to those lower west seats to make it easier for fans. My two cents worth.
    Been saying this for years. I've tried nearly every section in DWS (lower level and upper level).... and the best seats and views in the stadium are in the first 3 rows of sections 335-337 on the east side and the first 2 rows of sections 305-309 on the west side. These are below the walking concourse that runs the length of the stadium and offer extremely easy access in/out of seats. The rows are not very long and if you are sitting on Row 3 on east side or Row 2 on west side you can step directly on to the concourse behind you without crossing over anybody. The elevators also mean you don't have to walk the ramps or stairs to get to the seats. My family won't sit anywhere else.


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    Been saying this for years. I've tried nearly every section in DWS (lower level and upper level).... and the best seats and views in the stadium are in the first 3 rows of sections 335-337 on the east side and the first 2 rows of sections 305-309 on the west side. These are below the walking concourse that runs the length of the stadium and offer extremely easy access in/out of seats. The rows are not very long and if you are sitting on Row 3 on east side or Row 2 on west side you can step directly on to the concourse behind you without crossing over anybody. The elevators also mean you don't have to walk the ramps or stairs to get to the seats. My family won't sit anywhere else.

    I went from having three tickets on 1st roll 309 west side to three tickets to roll 53 section 20 east side. I gave up one of my tickets and move to section 6 roll 49 about 15 seats west side this season. My two tickets cost more then my three ticket basically sitting in the same seats on the other side. I agree that season tickets sales are down. I feel that I benefited from that. I do think they will sell more of the mini packages and keep the totally sale up to where they have been. I did notice that those mini packages went up for sell pretty early this season.

    I think the disappointment of last season and the tax law change has a lot to do with it. I personally think there will be a lot of people who gave up good seats who will regret doing it
    Last edited by GloryDawg; 06-22-2019 at 10:02 AM.


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimeGenius View Post
    I don't make as many games as I used to. Early 2000s I was at nearly every home game. Now, I'm lucky to make it to 1/year. I still watch on tv, but I am not paying $100+ for every game for my wife and I to go. I certainly want our teams to do well, but tickets sure are much easier to come by when the teams are down.
    You paid for tickets during the early 2000ís and made almost every game while we lost through the end of Sherrill and Croom.

    And itís the cost of the game thatís got ya?

    In a transactional sense you should be fine with the upcharge. We win now.


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  13. #13
    Parking prices have steadily been rising each year. I want to think it was about $100 ten years ago. Now itís what... $175 or $200? Iím sure ticket sales are down, but may also be a lot of people who just decided to quit buying parking passes. Thatís a lot of money for a parking pass if you donít come to all the games.


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GloryDawg View Post
    I went from having three tickets on 1st roll 309 west side to three tickets to roll 53 section 20 east side. I gave up one of my tickets and move to section 6 roll 49 about 15 seats west side this season. My two tickets cost more then my three ticket basically sitting in the same seats on the other side.
    Yep, your 2 season tickets in Section 6 (near goal line) are costing you $265 more than your 3 season tickets on Row 1 of Section 309 (on about the 30-yard line).


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  15. #15
    $189 per parking pass


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  16. #16
    I mean itís pretty much common sense as to why sales are down.
    1. 3-4 games at home are against nobodies in the heat. Iíd rather sit at home and watch other competitive games against good teams than watch us play the sisters of the poor.

    2. The extreme disappointment of last season. No need to discuss it but winning 8 games with that team is criminal

    3. Prices of tickets and general gameday prices for a family. Youíre talking about 300 dollars or more each game and thatís just for a family traveling back that night. If you have to get a hotel, your literally looking at 1000 dollars a weekend


    1 out of 3 sixpackers like this post
    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  17. #17
    This is the trend in College Football... The key is to build/sell more premium seats, permanent chairbacks in lower bowl and get more money for them. Condo/hotel/convention center in South Endzone, real WiFi throughout the stadium... we need to max out capacity at 60K because that is all we can handle... also Starkville and MSU need to partner on some type of rail/transit from downtown to campus in the next 10-15 years similar to what you see at an airport.


    1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  18. #18
    I wonder how many people save money or come out better just buying tickets off of Stubhub or somewhere like that because even with the prices raised you don't have the Bulldog Club contribution? Could be a reason why sales are down.


    2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  19. #19
    Iíve been trying for a pass since 2011. They called me last week and said I could get three passes if I wanted.


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  20. #20
    If your goal is to save money, you can definitely do that unless we're have a season like 2014. I'll try to sell two tickets when I don't want to take my kids --- last 2-3 seasons it's been near impossible to sell them for even half of face value (not including what I pay for BDC contribution and cushioned chairbacks). If I can't sell for half face value, I'll take my kids regardless. They haven't hardly missed a game the last two years.

    I've got to expect parking passes are as easy to get as tickets now, especially since they started issuing passes for individual games so you don't have to use the same pass all season.
    Last edited by kired; 06-22-2019 at 02:24 PM.


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I wonder how many people save money or come out better just buying tickets off of Stubhub or somewhere like that because even with the prices raised you don't have the Bulldog Club contribution? Could be a reason why sales are down.
    This is the case with a lot of folks especially since many people don't care about playing a SWAC team ..


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  22. #22

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Starkville
    Posts
    2,772
    Spots become available every year. You just have to call enough.


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by kired View Post
    If your goal is to save money, you can definitely do that unless we're have a season like 2014. I'll try to sell two tickets when I don't want to take my kids --- last 2-3 seasons it's been near impossible to sell them for even half of face value (not including what I pay for BDC contribution and cushioned chairbacks). If I can't sell for half face value, I'll take my kids regardless. They haven't hardly missed a game the last two years.

    I've got to expect parking passes are as easy to get as tickets now, especially since they started issuing passes for individual games so you don't have to use the same pass all season.
    That is risk vs. reward but I guess for a lot of people they probably feel like if we are having a special season they would pay whatever anyway so it's probably really small risk for them in that case.

    Quote Originally Posted by ezsoil View Post
    This is the case with a lot of folks especially since many people don't care about playing a SWAC team ..
    That is another advantage. It gives fans the flexibility of picking and choosing. There isn't a package where you can get lower West side tickets for USM, LSU, Alabama, and Ole Miss but you could conceivably do that on the secondary market within whatever your budget is.


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg88 View Post
    I mean itís pretty much common sense as to why sales are down.
    1. 3-4 games at home are against nobodies in the heat. Iíd rather sit at home and watch other competitive games against good teams than watch us play the sisters of the poor.

    2. The extreme disappointment of last season. No need to discuss it but winning 8 games with that team is criminal

    3. Prices of tickets and general gameday prices for a family. Youíre talking about 300 dollars or more each game and thatís just for a family traveling back that night. If you have to get a hotel, your literally looking at 1000 dollars a weekend


    Some of this may may be true but this is the best home schedule we have had maybe ever. We play Alabama, LSU, Ole Miss, USM, Kentucky, and Kansas State at home......I donít know what else people want for a home schedule but I doubt they will find a better one anywhere else.


    1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by twopack View Post
    Agree. I have season tickets In upper East, but last year sat in that lower west section with my grandson for one game. Never again. We were smack in the middle of those seventy seats and I had to go to the bathroom so bad, but did not want to walk over 35 people to do it, especially with neuropathy in my right foot. Talk about miserable. After all these years of going to games this is my last season. Will watch from home and not have to deal with neuropathy walking back to Research Center after games - mainly due to poor shuttle service. On the plus side, concession prices are now reasonable. But to your point, something should be done to those lower west seats to make it easier for fans. My two cents worth.
    Sorry to hear that. I know a number of people involved in the gameday staff on campus. Iím involved in it as well. I assure you that a large amount of work is done to improve it each year.

    From a shuttle standpoint, what improvements need to be made? Obviously more buses after games. But besides that what could make the experience better?


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  26. #26
    If you look at people in seats, it's not an issue of people getting tickets on the secondary market. It's an issue of people not going to live sporting events like they used to. They're hanging out in the Junction or just not going at all. And it's not just a Mississippi State issue. It's nationwide.


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  27. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    This is the trend in College Football... The key is to build/sell more premium seats, permanent chairbacks in lower bowl and get more money for them. Condo/hotel/convention center in South Endzone, real WiFi throughout the stadium... we need to max out capacity at 60K because that is all we can handle... also Starkville and MSU need to partner on some type of rail/transit from downtown to campus in the next 10-15 years similar to what you see at an airport.
    Good post!

    About the transit system, there is already a bus before and after games that delivers people between the SDN parking lot and the architecture building but I get what you're saying. Expanding on the rail transit idea, I haven't looked at a map to see if there would be a corridor to go from campus to downtown without disrupting vehicle and/or pedestrian traffic. What I'd like to see as far as rail transit would be a trolley running from Cornerstone Park (after its up and running of course) to downtown. The plans for Cornerstone Park show the railroad by that area listed as the 'Greenbelt Trail' so some agreement has been reached or is ongoing with KCS who owns the abandoned rail line through town.


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  28. #28

    I have been beating a dead horse for a couple of years now...

    Society and fans in general have changed a lot in the last 10 years. I would say 60% of people want to watch other games on Saturday's. Starkville and MSU have to make game-day more fan friendly. As I have stated over and over, food-trucks with TV's and beer sales in the cotton district and better transportation to and from the stadium are needed. A lot of people will continue to tailgate and that's great, but I think a new approach to the cotton district is step one. Stadium max at 60K with long range plans for fan-friendly hotel is great but be sure you incorporate the junction with this new building. Again, areas to eat, watch other games, drink and view pre-game activities would be awesome.


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  29. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg88 View Post
    I mean it’s pretty much common sense as to why sales are down.
    1. 3-4 games at home are against nobodies in the heat. I’d rather sit at home and watch other competitive games against good teams than watch us play the sisters of the poor.

    2. The extreme disappointment of last season. No need to discuss it but winning 8 games with that team is criminal

    3. Prices of tickets and general gameday prices for a family. You’re talking about 300 dollars or more each game and that’s just for a family traveling back that night. If you have to get a hotel, your literally looking at 1000 dollars a weekend
    So you go to the games to see the opponent then. OK.


    1 out of 3 sixpackers like this post
    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  30. #30
    IBleedMaroonDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    9,209
    Quote Originally Posted by twopack View Post
    Agree. I have season tickets In upper East, but last year sat in that lower west section with my grandson for one game. Never again. We were smack in the middle of those seventy seats and I had to go to the bathroom so bad, but did not want to walk over 35 people to do it, especially with neuropathy in my right foot. Talk about miserable. After all these years of going to games this is my last season. Will watch from home and not have to deal with neuropathy walking back to Research Center after games - mainly due to poor shuttle service. On the plus side, concession prices are now reasonable. But to your point, something should be done to those lower west seats to make it easier for fans. My two cents worth.
    I have similar issues with walking which is why I go to so few games anywhere. I use the ticket services and filter by handicap or at least aisle seats.

    My recent visit to Texas A&M introduced me to something planned well. All the venues are within easy walking distance of each other with parking open in all the venues no matter what event is going on. I was able to park at the basketball stadium and walk easily to the baseball stadium. I was quickly offered a golf cart ride going and coming because of my cane but I turned it down.

    The coolest thing was being picked out of the crowd by stadium personnel and directed to the elevator to get to my seats and being treated really well by the usher. She invited me to use a different seat that would not have as many people walking in front of me.

    I'm going back to the football game when we visit this fall.


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  31. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I wonder how many people save money or come out better just buying tickets off of Stubhub or somewhere like that because even with the prices raised you don't have the Bulldog Club contribution? Could be a reason why sales are down.
    This is exactly what it is I think it is. Say I come to the 5 big games, and they are all Power 5 / SEC. I can pay $120 per ticket per game on StubHub and still come out way ahead from buying season tickets through the school. Where does that $120 number come from? Right now, you can get lower level 50-yard line tickets (at least 4 together) for the 5 home games on VividSeats for $123 on average before fees. And again, those are for premium location seats. The price is much lower if you go upper level or more towards the end zone. And FYI, right now if you just want to be in the stadium anywhere for Kansas State and UK games? You can do that for $8 per ticket for KSU or $22 for UK before fees.

    I’d estimate that 80% - 90% of season ticket holders don’t come to all games, and probably 50% miss more than one home game. The problem is exacerbated by the games those fans typically skip are the ones against the buy-a-win nonconference teams, which don’t really fetch a high resale value on the secondary markets. Where we are now is that the completely a la carte options are far more cost efficient for what fans want. Its similar to all the cord cutters ditching cable and only paying for streaming channels that they want, even though the per-channel cost is higher.
    Last edited by Go Budaw; 06-23-2019 at 01:48 PM.


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  32. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by L4Dawg View Post
    So you go to the games to see the opponent then. OK.
    This is so dumb. Of course the opponent dictates desirability of attending a game. The only benefit at all to attending in person vs. watching on TV is the game day atmosphere, and literally everything about the atmosphere is worse when you are playing a crappy nonconference team. The loudness of the stadium, attentiveness of the fans, number of fans and therefore number of old acquaintances you see, the rapport with opposing teams fans, the start time of the game, and on and on....its all worse. If it wasnít, the prices of tickets would reflect it.

    Yeah, if you have really small kids or something, its cool to wow them for their first live football game by taking them to one vs. a crap team. But thats about the only benefit, and it will still cost you a shit ton for what you actually get as an adult fan (child bonding time notwithstanding).


    1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  33. #33

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Starkville, MS
    Posts
    62
    I better clarify. At the end of the Sherrill era-beginning of Croom era, I was fortunate enough to be a beneficiary of friends with good seats. So, I rarely paid for tickets. But when I did, I wasn't paying $100/game. Those connections mostly have moved off now. I enjoy(ed) going to the games, regardless of the win or loss. Yes, the end of the Sherrill era and Croom era were tough to swallow, but I still enjoyed going. Now, $100 will go farther with other activities for the weekend with my family than going to 1 game. I enjoy listening to a game on the radio while doing something outside(tractor work, fishing, hunting, atv riding). When prices are reasonable, I still like to go. Just not like I used to.


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  34. #34
    the peeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lurking in the shadows...
    Posts
    5,488
    The buses have to sit in post game bumper to bumper traffic just like everybody else though. It may cut down some on the number of cars at the games but its not a magic carpet ride over the streets. I get enraged when I have to stop at a traffic light w/ hundreds of cars behind me and few if any cars crossing our path when the light changes. I see law enforcement sitting in their cars at those intersections instead of directing traffic like they should, if all they are going to do is sit in their cars with their phones in front of their faces like a bunch of millennials why pay them OT for that? Get out and do something!

    I get it, the town of Starksville hasn't changed infrastructure in YEARS, other than Hail State Blvd going South toward the Horse Arena there have been no outlets added, yet there are the same streets here that were here when we regularly only drew 30,000 to the game on a good day. Now some games there are 60,000 at a game and many more thousands in the Junction so I expect it to be more congested but something major has to be done or attendance is going to continue to die on the vine. GET OFF OF MY LAWN, NOW!
    The poster formerly known as: dawgebag


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  35. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by the peeper View Post
    I get enraged when I have to stop at a traffic light w/ hundreds of cars behind me and few if any cars crossing our path when the light changes. I see law enforcement sitting in their cars at those intersections instead of directing traffic like they should, if all they are going to do is sit in their cars with their phones in front of their faces like a bunch of millennials why pay them OT for that? Get out and do something!
    After our last home game with USM I was a little late getting back to my truck in Bully Grass. If you get there fast enough after the game, you can take a left out of there (even though the traffic flow map only shows a right exit) and get to Blackjack real quick. This particular night, me and friend were going to the Veranda after the game and due to my lateness, I had to exit right onto 12W. I got in the turn lane to head back toward the Veranda and noticed exactly what you are talking about. As the green arrow lit up, we started moving and turning but for some reason, about halfway through the turn, the cars at the front (about 4 or 5 of them) decided to just stop and leave 10 to 15 foot gaps between each other. This hung my ass out in the right lane of eastbound traffic. At that time, Barney Fife decides to get out of his car and come knock on my window to tell me that I'm blocking traffic. I yelled at him "No shit! Why don't you tell those folks in front of me to tighten up. I could get out of the road then." He then told me it was MY fault I was blocking traffic even though the light was green when I turned and another 3 or 4 cars could fit behind me if the front cars tightened up. I told him "If you'd get off your ass and direct traffic like you're supposed to, this wouldn't happen." As he was responding, I looked away and rolled up the window. Thought I was gonna a ticket at least for blocking traffic and being a smartass but nothing happened. He was too lazy and stupid to even do that.

    FWIW, that was a highway patrolman. I think the sheriff's department does a pretty good job at the intersection of Stone and Blackjack after the games.


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  36. #36
    Yeah, I look at the movie industry as an example of one that has started to figure things out. They started having problems in the 2000s because even average Joes were putting theater rooms in their houses, and the technology to do so fairly inexpensively was there. After that, it didnít take long for many to start preferring a movie from the comfort of their own home rather than dealing with lines, uncomfortable seats, and stale popcorn.

    Fast forward a few years, and most theaters now have extremely comfortable reserved seats, alcohol, a much more extensive food menu, and improved traffic. I used to moan and groan all the time about spending $50 for a movie, but I donít anymore because the value is there for me.

    With college football, I am most definitely still moaning and groaning because traffic is awful, seating is not at all comfortable for 90% of the stadium, food is mediocre at best, cost is absurd, and I have to sneak in a flask to be able to have a real drink. If the powers that be arenít worried about me, thatís fine, but I really donít think Iím alone and there are some things they need to figure out quickly. For me, if they need to control quality by limiting quantity, Iíd be seriously considering it at this point


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  37. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    Yep, your 2 season tickets in Section 6 (near goal line) are costing you $265 more than your 3 season tickets on Row 1 of Section 309 (on about the 30-yard line).

    I am sorry I am in section 4 not six. Opposite of section 20. Basically same seat other side. Two tickets in 4 cost more then 3 tickets in 20.


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  38. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    $189 per parking pass
    That's $27 per game that you pre-pay for so if you end up not using the pass for a game or two it gets even more expensive for the games you do attend.


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

  39. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Seinfeld View Post
    If the powers that be arenít worried about me, thatís fine, but I really donít think Iím alone and there are some things they need to figure out quickly.
    If they aren't now, they will be in 5 years.


    Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
SixPack Sponsors







Disclaimer: Neither this message board nor its rules and regulations are associated with Mississippi State University or any other Mississippi State sports website. Neither this message board nor its rules and regulations are associated with Scottish & Newcastle PLC d/b/a Bulldog Strong Ale. The views and opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the post author. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by SixPackSpeak.com. The interactive nature of the SixPackSpeak.com Discussion Forums makes it impossible for SixPackSpeak.com to assume responsibility for any of the content, including photographs and/or images, posted by participants. The ideas, suggestions, thoughts, recommendations, opinions, comments, advice, and observations made by participants of the interactive Discussion Forums are not endorsed by SixPackSpeak.com.


Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties