World University Games?

Just read on another site about the World University Games in Italy that our women's basketball team will compete. It stated that our team will compete as a collegiate team with our new recruits AND players that graduated last year? I am guessing Anriel Howard will compete since she was on campus and no longer with Seattle. Is this normal for the World University Games to allow players that have already graduated?

Does anyone know the situation?

Gracias.

Left Field Lofts | Left Field Dumpster Yes | No

Schaefer mentioned the roster flexibility a while back. I may be wrong but I think he said you can even add players from other schools, as long as they're Americans. In any case, graduated players are eligible, as Holmes is on the roster. Cooks, who will be sitting out this season after transferring in from Michigan State, is also playing. I'm not sure if her time in the WNBA disqualifies Howard, but she doesn't appear to be going.

I believe Promise Taylor is still rehabbing an injury, as are Bibby and the freshman Martinez. The latter two wouldn't be eligible anyway, being international players.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Thanks.

still rehabbing?? Damn wth was her injury? This has to be the longest recovery I have ever seen.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by MissStFan87 View Post
    Schaefer mentioned the roster flexibility a while back. I may be wrong but I think he said you can even add players from other schools, as long as they're Americans. In any case, graduated players are eligible, as Holmes is on the roster. Cooks, who will be sitting out this season after transferring in from Michigan State, is also playing. I'm not sure if her time in the WNBA disqualifies Howard, but she doesn't appear to be going.

I believe Promise Taylor is still rehabbing an injury, as are Bibby and the freshman Martinez. The latter two wouldn't be eligible anyway, being international players.
    This Martinez? She transferred already...

https://www.hookem.com/2019/06/24/te...inican-player/

Why worry about a national championship when you can win a world championship?***

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Whoops, I missed that one. Looks like she asked for her release earlier this month.

Twitter
    @missouridawg3
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUDC11 View Post
    Why worry about a national championship when you can win a world championship?***
    They should just focus on state championships
    -Ross Bjork somewhere**

Quote Originally Posted by MissStFan87 View Post
    Whoops, I missed that one. Looks like she asked for her release earlier this month.
    Was totally under the radar, we were busy with baseball so I missed it as well. Went searching for World Games and found it.

17 a national championship. How about a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!