Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak

Ely's Preseason Prognosticators - Arkansas Razorbacks

Last edited by dawgstudent; 07-05-2019 at 02:46 PM.
    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak
    5-7 (1-7)
    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

with all the step people the conference has added, despise them the most. South Carolina a close second.

4-8 (0-8)

Unless they beat OM early I don't see them winning any SEC games

4-8 (0-

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstudent View Post

5-7 (1-7).

They better start off 4-0. I will say I thought they would be a couple years off from even sniffing a bowl, but their schedule is easy enough (depending on how Mizzou and UK look this year), that I would be worried as an arkansas fan if we didn't at least look close to getting bowl eligible.

Like most all teams in the preseason, they feel pretty good about themselves. They love their incoming freshmen esp at wr. I'm not buying yet though... 5-7

Quote Originally Posted by tbaydog View Post
    with all the step people the conference has added, despise them the most. South Carolina a close second.
    Me and you both. Their fans are similar to Ole Miss in they think that what happened 35 years ago(55 in Ole Miss' case) matters in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Like most all teams in the preseason, they feel pretty good about themselves. They love their incoming freshmen esp at wr. I'm not buying yet though... 5-7
    I could see around 15-18 freshmen in the 2-deep by the end of the season (Greg Brooks could be our starting nickel right off the bat). Winning 6 games and getting to a bowl is possible with that schedule but it's hard to win many in the SEC playing that many freshmen. Should be much better than last year's crap fest though and I think either one of Hicks or Starkel is better than what we had at QB last season. The OL still seems like a mess so it's hard to really do anything if it still sucks.

Every Upig fan I've talked to about this season say 4 wins maybe 5 if they can beat ole miss and hoping no injuries or it could get worse. They do have some optimism for next year due to a better recruiting class this year.

5-7 (1-7) I think they they've got a good chance of beating Ole Miss.

Latest rev of SEC Shorts. Seems appropriate (and accurate). https://youtu.be/PAnv4nk68SY
    I've polished a seat in every SEC football stadium with my butt.

5-7 (1-7) they’ll split one between Ole Miss and Missouri (who is finally becoming a rival to them after Nance transferring there, Kelly Bryant choosing them over Arkansas and the fact that Missouri keeps beating them)

A lot of my friends up here seem to think 5-7, 6-6 as well with a few homers believing in 7-5. They’re high on their secondary and receivers.

Theyll show some exciting flashes with the talented freshmen they brought in but inconsistency will cool everything down.

5-7 Overall 1-7 SEC - they will win their 4 OOC games & beat either Ole Miss or Kentucky

4-8, 1-7 in the SEC. The ole miss - arky game will be the SEC pillow fight of the week, maybe the year.

6-6. Get the sharks and wildcats.

Twitter
    @stephenedavis
    5-7 (1-7)
    Never argue with an idiot. People watching won't be able to tell the difference.

4-8 (0-. Being generous, may not get 4 wins in OOC games.

3-9 (0-

if they had ole miss at home maybe 4-8 or 5-7. San Jose State won't be an easy OOC for them either. with the defensive struggles and oline struggles i'm not sure how they fair. they did better down the stretch last year against some teams. I just can't get that UNT game out of my head from last year. Granted the qb there is a great player, but still UNT waxed them.

Quote Originally Posted by trojandawg View Post
    3-9 (0-

if they had ole miss at home maybe 4-8 or 5-7. San Jose State won't be an easy OOC for them either. with the defensive struggles and oline struggles i'm not sure how they fair. they did better down the stretch last year against some teams. I just can't get that UNT game out of my head from last year. Granted the qb there is a great player, but still UNT waxed them.
    San Jose State went 1-11 last year. If that's not an easy win then Morris might not make it til the end of the year lol. Yeah, 6 interceptions against North Texas will get anyone beat. Hoping our QB play is much better than that this year. Not to mention the fake fair catch punt return for a TD. Just an all around embarrassing game.

Quote Originally Posted by hogfan14 View Post
    San Jose State went 1-11 last year. If that's not an easy win then Morris might not make it til the end of the year lol. Yeah, 6 interceptions against North Texas will get anyone beat. Hoping our QB play is much better than that this year. Not to mention the fake fair catch punt return for a TD. Just an all around embarrassing game.
    that's my bad. i was thinking San Diego State for some reason. y'all should beat San Jose easily.

7-5 Surprise win Mizzou.