Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak

Ely's Preseason Prognosticators - Florida Gators

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	printable-florida-football-schedule.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	13523

Last edited by dawgstudent; 08-01-2019 at 05:48 PM.
    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak
    10-2 (6-2)
    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

0-12. Trash school with a trash coach. 17em.
    90 percent of college football teams do not cheat...the other 10 percent are ranked.

10-2 (6-2). Who'd have ever thought a non-conference schedule with both Miami and Florida St. on it would still be a garbage schedule?

8-4 (4-4) Dan officially on the hotseat

b2b losses on the road @LSU and @South Carolina. They also lose @Mizz who has UF's number. They also lose in a blowout to UGA.

I don't see Franks as being able to stretch the field. Mullen was never able to develop a vertical passing game. I don't see why Franks is going to be the first. Emory Jones ends up being the typical Mullen QB.

I'd love to see Miami win game 1. The meltdown would be glorious and especially since I get to live among the Florida fans. They're so funny when they're losing. Miami usually gets off to a strong to start to begin every year and they've got a new coach. Could be interesting.
    MSU Class of 2011

10-2. The east is weak and surprisingly, Miami and FSU are both trash.

Twitter
    @clayvaughn33
    10-2 in very unimpressive fashion. The East is very weak, but they may stumble to 9-3 if they overlook Kentucky again.
    I've polished a seat in every SEC football stadium with my butt.

J_e M__rhead - Where's the O?

10-2. Lose to UGA and Lswho

10-2 (6-2). Although things would get very interesting indeed if they managed to knock off LSU. What would the committee do with an 11-1 Florida team who failed to win their division?

11-1 (7-1) I'm already on record by saying LSU will lose to Florida, which means the Gators' only loss will be to Georgia.

Quote Originally Posted by $altyDawg View Post
    10-2 in very unimpressive fashion. The East is very weak, but they may stumble to 9-3 if they overlook Kentucky again.
    I would bet @Mizzou will be a bigger threat to them than @UK.

I'm thinking 10-2 with losses to UGA and then LSU or if they get by LSU, then Mullen pulls a Mullen and manages to lose to an inferior Mizzou team down the stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by 11thEagleFan View Post
    10-2 (6-2). Although things would get very interesting indeed if they managed to knock off LSU. What would the committee do with an 11-1 Florida team who failed to win their division?
    I don't think 11-1 gets them playoff consideration with that schedule unless FSU or Miami is better than expected. If they play UGA tight in a loss and beat LSU solidly, and an 11-1 UGA team gets into the SEC Championship game through a tiebreaker, where they lose to Bama, maybe UF gets consideration.

Exactly. They're playing 2 FCS teams. They have to run the table to qualify for the playoffs and I don't see it.

10-2 (6-2)

L's to LSU and UGA

9-3 (5-3) Dan has a bad October. back to back losses on the road at LSU and USC. really LSU just beats them twice. Dan just can't figure out Kirby.

8-4 (4-4)

ETA: I think he has a couple of holes that will bite him in the ass this season.

Knowing my luck he will go 12-0
    Last edited by IBleedMaroonDawg; 07-29-2019 at 05:28 PM.

11-1 (7-1)

10-2 with losses at LSU & to Georgia. Don will enjoy some early Florida success while FSU & Miami are down, but he ain't gonna get past Georgia in the East anytime soon.

Agree. Im also going 6-6

Quote Originally Posted by jackbaddawg View Post
    9-3
    Manny vs. Dan in the opener - and you know Manny would love to win that one so it’s gonna be 9-3 6-2

8-4

ETA: 9-3
    L to LSU, Jawja and someone else

9-3 Cousin Eddie gets beat by LSU in an o-linemanís dream game.
    Last edited by Chris Mannix; 08-30-2019 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Type o