Thread: Team photo/KT

Team photo/KT

Something has definitely happened. The team photo was just released, and I can't even find KT in the pic. Coach Moorhead is flanked by team captains Thompson and Williams, and several prominent players are all on the front row, including Stevens. Keytaon is not in the first 2 rows. I'm still looking, trying to find him. Has anyone looked?

0 out of 35 sixpackers like this post
    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

Check out the 3rd row homie

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgtruc View Post
    Something has definitely happened. The team photo was just released, and I can't even find KT in the pic. Coach Moorhead is flanked by team captains Thompson and Williams, and several prominent players are all on the front row, including Stevens. Keytaon is not in the first 2 rows. I'm still looking, trying to find him. Has anyone looked?
    3rd row, 4th from left. No. 10
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBz62dEX...name=4096x4096

For the love of....

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Dawgtruc is also head of security on Jeff Epstein's cell block

25 out of 26 sixpackers like this post

Coach Moorhead is ... on the front row
    Yes but his eyebrow is on the 3rd row - with KT. Definitely means something!!

4 out of 4 sixpackers like this post

There are 10 rows of people in that photo. You get through 2 rows, and throw in the towel and come on here and start this crap? You are the worst kind of person.

At least finish looking before posting.

6 out of 6 sixpackers like this post

whose the flat top wearing white guy wearing 15? 4th form left 4th row. Tough number to grab

The plot thickens...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xfiles-is-the-5ad664edff1b780037abf4a9.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	118.5 KB 
ID:	13646

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by Pars View Post
    whose the flat top wearing white guy wearing 15? 4th form left 4th row. Tough number to grab
    Brian Bozworth

I'm guessing that you never found the prize in a box of Crackerjacks.

4 out of 4 sixpackers like this post

Damn, Erroll Thompson is staring into my soul. I'd hate to be in the opposing backfield feeling that.

Maybe Dawgtruc didn't notice KT because there's a strange amount of space between KT and other players. A strange amount of space, indeed. Makes you wonder if they know something**

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 2584
Size:  1.01 MB
    Hail State, Braves, Panthers, Liverpool

6 out of 6 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by Pars View Post
    Jack Harris

Dawgtruc's webcam just before his post:

Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 2497
Size:  121.1 KB
    Last edited by dawgman42; 08-13-2019 at 02:43 PM.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Maybe because the first two rows are Seniors (except for Emerson and Jones on the very end of row two) in numerical order then starts over from there with the rest of the team. Key is a Junior and is right where he would be if, you know, you did what I just typed.

Wow....I had to bust out my Sherlock Holmes Junior Detective kit to find him

Rod Gibson doesn't skip trap day.
    90 percent of college football teams do not cheat...the other 10 percent are ranked.

I would downvote but its at 17. Ill wait for someone else to screw it up.

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Crap post.

Wait just a minute, he's 4th from the RIGHT on my screen AND there's 2 #10's. There's definitely a deception conspiracy going on here. I think the rumor about Key being suspended is true and were going to tell them both to keep their helmets on and play Key but tell everybody it's really the second #10**. Genius.....

Quote Originally Posted by the peeper View Post
    Wait just a minute, he's 4th from the RIGHT on my screen AND there's 2 #10's. There's definitely a deception conspiracy going on here. I think the rumor about Key being suspended is true and were going to tell them both to keep their helmets on and play Key but tell everybody it's really the second #10**. Genius.....
    Yeah, 3rd row, 4th from the right is definitely Kaeton. It's really hard to tell what number the other alleged 10 is wearing since it's pretty much blocked by the player in front of him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDawgInMe View Post
    Yes but his eyebrow is on the 3rd row - with KT. Definitely means something!!
    JoeMo certainly has a funny pose.

Quote Originally Posted by MStateDawg View Post
    Believe it or not, This is not the photo I saw. The team was standing in the pic that I saw. It was on Twitter and I can't find it now. I was at work and didn't look at it long enough. But glad I could be the punching bag for you guys today.

0 out of 4 sixpackers like this post

If I counted right, there's 45 staff members including Coach Joe. Hate to see the count if we were elite. **

What kind of hugs are you seeing?

Believe it or not, This is not the photo I saw. The team was standing in the pic that I saw. It was on Twitter and I can't find it now. I was at work and didn't look at it long enough. But glad I could be the punching bag for you guys today.
    Punching bag? You make a big mistake looking over a photo and come on here almost giddy that you have discovered something controversial regarding one of our QBs-and when you are proven wrong you immediately go to the classic yall are being mean to me defense? Come on, dude-you were wrong and several people corrected your mistake. Nothing more, nothing less. You brought the unwanted attention upon yourself. Were all adults here. Perhaps you should start acting like one. Trying to stir up shit makes me think you have an agenda-and your premise for posting what you did was pretty stupid. Youre trying to make a controversy where there is no controversy. Thats bad for our team and our fans as well.

3 out of 4 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by Eleven Bravo View Post
    Punching bag? You make a big mistake looking over a photo and come on here almost giddy that you have discovered something controversial regarding one of our QBs-and when you are proven wrong you immediately go to the classic yall are being mean to me defense? Come on, dude-you were wrong and several people corrected your mistake. Nothing more, nothing less. You brought the unwanted attention upon yourself. Were all adults here. Perhaps you should start acting like one. Trying to stir up shit makes me think you have an agenda-and your premise for posting what you did was pretty stupid. Youre trying to make a controversy where there is no controversy. Thats bad for our team and our fans as well.
    You can GFY.

Rumors have surrounded KT all GD fall practice and I expected him to be on the first row.

1 out of 7 sixpackers like this post

You can GFY.

Rumors have surrounded KT all GD fall practice and I expected him to be on the first row.
    Lighten up, Francis. We all make dumb posts. Simply own it, wear it, & move on.

However, Eleven (why is that not Echo?) Bravo is correct. You didn't ask a question, as in, "It's interesting that I didn't see KT in this picture; does anyone know why?"

You just dove head first into tin foil hattery.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Quote Originally Posted by mount lefroy View Post
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
    Hey! My love life has nothing to do with this!*

Quote Originally Posted by CochiseCowbell View Post
    Lighten up, Francis. We all make dumb posts. Simply own it, wear it, & move on.

However, Eleven (why is that not Echo?) Bravo is correct. You didn't ask a question, as in, "It's interesting that I didn't see KT in this picture; does anyone know why?"

You just dove head first into tin foil hattery.
    Apologies all around. I had shit for brains today. No excuses.

5 out of 5 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by OldFatDog View Post
    I was thinking he struggled finding Waldo.

Quote Originally Posted by bruiser View Post
    I was thinking he struggled finding Waldo.
    he's still searching for the mythical clitoris

Why are all the white guys in the back?

All good brother. We've all been there. Sure made for some good laughs, which, actually, makes your career worst post better than the entire body of work of a third of all the posters on this board. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by OldFatDog View Post

Quote Originally Posted by tenureplan View Post
    he's still searching for the mythical clitoris
    You mean the mythical G-spot.

Quote Originally Posted by CochiseCowbell View Post
    Damn, Erroll Thompson is staring into my soul. I'd hate to be in the opposing backfield feeling that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtQREJ71P6Y
    #Frankthetank