Results 1 to 39 of 39

Thread: Team photo/KT

  1. #1

    Team photo/KT

    Something has definitely happened. The team photo was just released, and I can't even find KT in the pic. Coach Moorhead is flanked by team captains Thompson and Williams, and several prominent players are all on the front row, including Stevens. Keytaon is not in the first 2 rows. I'm still looking, trying to find him. Has anyone looked?


    0 out of 35 sixpackers like this post
    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  2. #2
    Check out the 3rd row homie


    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgtruc View Post
    Something has definitely happened. The team photo was just released, and I can't even find KT in the pic. Coach Moorhead is flanked by team captains Thompson and Williams, and several prominent players are all on the front row, including Stevens. Keytaon is not in the first 2 rows. I'm still looking, trying to find him. Has anyone looked?
    3rd row, 4th from left. No. 10
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBz62dEX...name=4096x4096


    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgtruc View Post
    Something has definitely happened. The team photo was just released, and I can't even find KT in the pic. Coach Moorhead is flanked by team captains Thompson and Williams, and several prominent players are all on the front row, including Stevens. Keytaon is not in the first 2 rows. I'm still looking, trying to find him. Has anyone looked?
    For the love of....


    3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post
    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  5. #5
    Dawgtruc is also head of security on Jeff Epstein's cell block


    25 out of 26 sixpackers like this post
    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgtruc View Post
    Coach Moorhead is ... on the front row
    Yes but his eyebrow is on the 3rd row - with KT. Definitely means something!!


    4 out of 4 sixpackers like this post
    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  7. #7
    There are 10 rows of people in that photo. You get through 2 rows, and throw in the towel and come on here and start this crap? You are the worst kind of person.

    At least finish looking before posting.


    6 out of 6 sixpackers like this post
    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  8. #8
    whose the flat top wearing white guy wearing 15? 4th form left 4th row. Tough number to grab


    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  9. #9

    The plot thickens...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xfiles-is-the-5ad664edff1b780037abf4a9.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	118.5 KB 
ID:	13646


    1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pars View Post
    whose the flat top wearing white guy wearing 15? 4th form left 4th row. Tough number to grab
    Brian Bozworth


    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgtruc View Post
    Something has definitely happened. The team photo was just released, and I can't even find KT in the pic. Coach Moorhead is flanked by team captains Thompson and Williams, and several prominent players are all on the front row, including Stevens. Keytaon is not in the first 2 rows. I'm still looking, trying to find him. Has anyone looked?
    I'm guessing that you never found the prize in a box of Crackerjacks.


    4 out of 4 sixpackers like this post
    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  12. #12
    Damn, Erroll Thompson is staring into my soul. I'd hate to be in the opposing backfield feeling that.


    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  13. #13
    VirginiaDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,115
    Maybe Dawgtruc didn't notice KT because there's a strange amount of space between KT and other players. A strange amount of space, indeed. Makes you wonder if they know something**

    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 2584
Size:  1.01 MB
    Hail State, Braves, Panthers, Liverpool


    6 out of 6 sixpackers like this post
    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Pars View Post
    whose the flat top wearing white guy wearing 15? 4th form left 4th row. Tough number to grab
    Jack Harris


    1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  15. #15

    Dawgtruc's webcam just before his post:

    Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 2497
Size:  121.1 KB
    Last edited by dawgman42; 08-13-2019 at 02:43 PM.


    2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  16. #16
    Maybe because the first two rows are Seniors (except for Emerson and Jones on the very end of row two) in numerical order then starts over from there with the rest of the team. Key is a Junior and is right where he would be if, you know, you did what I just typed.


    2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  17. #17
    Wow....I had to bust out my Sherlock Holmes Junior Detective kit to find him


    2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  18. #18
    aTotal360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Starkville, MS
    Posts
    11,041
    Rod Gibson doesn't skip trap day.
    90 percent of college football teams do not cheat...the other 10 percent are ranked.


    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  19. #19
    I would downvote but its at 17. Ill wait for someone else to screw it up.


    3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post
    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  20. #20
    Crap post.


    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  21. #21
    the peeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lurking in the shadows...
    Posts
    5,534
    Wait just a minute, he's 4th from the RIGHT on my screen AND there's 2 #10's. There's definitely a deception conspiracy going on here. I think the rumor about Key being suspended is true and were going to tell them both to keep their helmets on and play Key but tell everybody it's really the second #10**. Genius.....


    1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  22. #22

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madison, Alabama
    Posts
    11,409
    Quote Originally Posted by the peeper View Post
    Wait just a minute, he's 4th from the RIGHT on my screen AND there's 2 #10's. There's definitely a deception conspiracy going on here. I think the rumor about Key being suspended is true and were going to tell them both to keep their helmets on and play Key but tell everybody it's really the second #10**. Genius.....
    Yeah, 3rd row, 4th from the right is definitely Kaeton. It's really hard to tell what number the other alleged 10 is wearing since it's pretty much blocked by the player in front of him.


    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madison, Alabama
    Posts
    11,409
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDawgInMe View Post
    Yes but his eyebrow is on the 3rd row - with KT. Definitely means something!!
    JoeMo certainly has a funny pose.


    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by MStateDawg View Post
    Believe it or not, This is not the photo I saw. The team was standing in the pic that I saw. It was on Twitter and I can't find it now. I was at work and didn't look at it long enough. But glad I could be the punching bag for you guys today.


    0 out of 4 sixpackers like this post
    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  25. #25
    TaleofTwoDogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,673
    If I counted right, there's 45 staff members including Coach Joe. Hate to see the count if we were elite. **


    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  26. #26
    IBleedMaroonDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    9,322
    What kind of hugs are you seeing?


    2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  27. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgtruc View Post
    Believe it or not, This is not the photo I saw. The team was standing in the pic that I saw. It was on Twitter and I can't find it now. I was at work and didn't look at it long enough. But glad I could be the punching bag for you guys today.
    Punching bag? You make a big mistake looking over a photo and come on here almost giddy that you have discovered something controversial regarding one of our QBs-and when you are proven wrong you immediately go to the classic yall are being mean to me defense? Come on, dude-you were wrong and several people corrected your mistake. Nothing more, nothing less. You brought the unwanted attention upon yourself. Were all adults here. Perhaps you should start acting like one. Trying to stir up shit makes me think you have an agenda-and your premise for posting what you did was pretty stupid. Youre trying to make a controversy where there is no controversy. Thats bad for our team and our fans as well.


    3 out of 4 sixpackers like this post
    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  28. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleven Bravo View Post
    Punching bag? You make a big mistake looking over a photo and come on here almost giddy that you have discovered something controversial regarding one of our QBs-and when you are proven wrong you immediately go to the classic yall are being mean to me defense? Come on, dude-you were wrong and several people corrected your mistake. Nothing more, nothing less. You brought the unwanted attention upon yourself. Were all adults here. Perhaps you should start acting like one. Trying to stir up shit makes me think you have an agenda-and your premise for posting what you did was pretty stupid. Youre trying to make a controversy where there is no controversy. Thats bad for our team and our fans as well.
    You can GFY.

    Rumors have surrounded KT all GD fall practice and I expected him to be on the first row.


    1 out of 7 sixpackers like this post
    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  29. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgtruc View Post
    You can GFY.

    Rumors have surrounded KT all GD fall practice and I expected him to be on the first row.
    Lighten up, Francis. We all make dumb posts. Simply own it, wear it, & move on.

    However, Eleven (why is that not Echo?) Bravo is correct. You didn't ask a question, as in, "It's interesting that I didn't see KT in this picture; does anyone know why?"

    You just dove head first into tin foil hattery.


    1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  30. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgtruc View Post
    Believe it or not, This is not the photo I saw. The team was standing in the pic that I saw. It was on Twitter and I can't find it now. I was at work and didn't look at it long enough. But glad I could be the punching bag for you guys today.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes


    2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  31. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by mount lefroy View Post
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
    Hey! My love life has nothing to do with this!*


    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  32. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by CochiseCowbell View Post
    Lighten up, Francis. We all make dumb posts. Simply own it, wear it, & move on.

    However, Eleven (why is that not Echo?) Bravo is correct. You didn't ask a question, as in, "It's interesting that I didn't see KT in this picture; does anyone know why?"

    You just dove head first into tin foil hattery.
    Apologies all around. I had shit for brains today. No excuses.


    5 out of 5 sixpackers like this post
    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  33. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatDog View Post
    I'm guessing that you never found the prize in a box of Crackerjacks.
    I was thinking he struggled finding Waldo.


    1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  34. #34
    tenureplan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Suwanee, GA
    Posts
    6,147
    Quote Originally Posted by bruiser View Post
    I was thinking he struggled finding Waldo.
    he's still searching for the mythical clitoris


    2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  35. #35
    tenureplan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Suwanee, GA
    Posts
    6,147
    Why are all the white guys in the back?


    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  36. #36
    All good brother. We've all been there. Sure made for some good laughs, which, actually, makes your career worst post better than the entire body of work of a third of all the posters on this board. Carry on.


    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  37. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatDog View Post
    I'm guessing that you never found the prize in a box of Crackerjacks.


    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  38. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by tenureplan View Post
    he's still searching for the mythical clitoris
    You mean the mythical G-spot.


    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

  39. #39
    Miketice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Madison AL
    Posts
    810
    Quote Originally Posted by CochiseCowbell View Post
    Damn, Erroll Thompson is staring into my soul. I'd hate to be in the opposing backfield feeling that.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtQREJ71P6Y
    #Frankthetank


    Starter | Suspended Yes | No

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
SixPack Sponsors







Disclaimer: Neither this message board nor its rules and regulations are associated with Mississippi State University or any other Mississippi State sports website. Neither this message board nor its rules and regulations are associated with Scottish & Newcastle PLC d/b/a Bulldog Strong Ale. The views and opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the post author. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by SixPackSpeak.com. The interactive nature of the SixPackSpeak.com Discussion Forums makes it impossible for SixPackSpeak.com to assume responsibility for any of the content, including photographs and/or images, posted by participants. The ideas, suggestions, thoughts, recommendations, opinions, comments, advice, and observations made by participants of the interactive Discussion Forums are not endorsed by SixPackSpeak.com.


Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties