Hydration Stations

Did anyone else get sick after drinking from those big hydration station tubs? Both of our kids drank (a lot) from them. Both have had, ahem, stomach issues this evening. Wife and I didnt drink from them, and both feel fine.

Perhaps it was sitting in the heat for 3+ hours and eating too much junk food that caused it, but could also be the tubs. Wife said she saw a couple other kids puking while tailgating after the game.

Kids are 5 and 2, and we used the water tub above section 4/5 on West side. We were able to sit in the shade for most of the game, for what it's worth. They've never missed a home game and have been troopers in heat and cold before, so spare me the "shouldnt take your kids" replies.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Chef Pruitt | Coach Pruitt Yes | No

Wonder if it had anything to do with the waterline that burst. The water in the bathrooms was dirty, like you normally see when a line breaks. Guess itís possible they couldíve used that same water to fill those tubs.

My son has been throwing up all night. About to take him to river oaks er. Will keep you posted. Def some kind of parasite from something.

Not sure if it matters, but were y'all near our section and using the same water tub?

Not sure you can isolate it to one hydration station

Quote Originally Posted by SixtInning View Post
    Not sure if it matters, but were y'all near our section and using the same water tub?
    Most State fans experienced vomiting today.
    Last edited by jethreauxdawg; 09-14-2019 at 11:54 PM.

4 out of 4 sixpackers like this post

ďYou can drink the beer, but donít drink the water at Davis Wade StadiumĒ oh snap, we wonít have beer either.

I was upper deck east side and around halftime the water coming out of the bucket was brownish. I poured it out and refilled from the water fountain.

Quote Originally Posted by notoriousD_O_G View Post
    I was upper deck east side and around halftime the water coming out of the bucket was brownish. I poured it out and refilled from the water fountain.
    Cohenís calendar Sunday calendar probably includes a standard 9:00 am staff meeting to discuss who to point the finger at regarding Saturdayís screw ups followed by a call to Rosebowl to push out the narrative.***

At least at Texas they go out of their way to be inhospitable to the visitors. MSU seems to have decided to go scorched earth.***
    Last edited by olblue; 09-15-2019 at 08:41 AM.

1 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

No. We drank a bunch and no problems. We sat on both sides.

I filled my water bottle once from the hydrostation at 104 and once from the Powerade buckets nearby. I did have an upset stomach last night, but I attributed it to the Subway meatball sandwich I ate after the game.

No problems here. But the water did taste like drinking from the garden hose on a hot summer day. Well worth the $2 to just buy another cold bottle of Dasani.

Lower level west side. All good. Refilled 2 or 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by kired View Post
    Wonder if it had anything to do with the waterline that burst. The water in the bathrooms was dirty, like you normally see when a line breaks. Guess itís possible they couldíve used that same water to fill those tubs.
    I noticed the brown water when washing my hands. Thought about heading back to the urinal to piss on them to wash the water off.

Yep. Drank a lot from the lower level west side . No issues