Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    I was wrong about Autry/Tutorgate....

    Just to put that out there. But, at least I was attempting to work in facts (Autry playing against USM) rather that total rumor (we all hear them).

    Now, why Autry played against USM? Only the coaches know. Maybe they considered that game more crucial than K-State.


    0 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Roll Tide What? | 17 You Yes | No

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Diggin Out Yo Wife View Post
    Just to put that out there. But, at least I was attempting to work in facts (Autry playing against USM) rather that total rumor (we all hear them).

    Now, why Autry played against USM? Only the coaches know. Maybe they considered that game more crucial than K-State.
    If you adhered to this lame attempt at mea culpa every time you made yourself look foolish here, you would need every user name youíve ever created x 1,000 to get down the list.


    3 out of 5 sixpackers like this post
    Roll Tide What? | 17 You Yes | No

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by olblue View Post
    If you adhered to this lame attempt at mea culpa every time you made yourself look foolish here, you would need every user name youíve ever created x 1,000 to get down the list.
    Hush hot tub boy. But yeah, I own it.


    0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Roll Tide What? | 17 You Yes | No

  4. #4
    That seems like an indefensible decision at this point. I could see sitting him in both USM & KSU for Kentucky. But using 25% of his availability on Hattiesburg High 2.0 seems incredibly ill advised.


    2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Roll Tide What? | 17 You Yes | No

  5. #5
    Yep. You were wrong and pretty smug about it. Now you see why I was so frustrated with the JoMo's decision.


    1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Roll Tide What? | 17 You Yes | No

  6. #6
    Msubulldogfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    6,272
    Itís a mind boggling decision. Moorhead is an intelligent guy for sure, but that shit makes no sense. Itís hard to come to grips that he actually went through with it.


    0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Roll Tide What? | 17 You Yes | No

  7. #7
    Itís ok you were operating under the assumption that Moorhead knew what 17 he was doing.


    Roll Tide What? | 17 You Yes | No

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Southeastern USA
    Posts
    1,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Msubulldogfan1 View Post
    Itís a mind boggling decision. Moorhead is an intelligent guy for sure, but that shit makes no sense. Itís hard to come to grips that he actually went through with it.
    You answered your question when you stated you think JoMo is an intelligent guy. Therefore, the conclusion should be that there are things he is privy to that we do not know about. Why else would JoMo do it?
    ​"Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner." LAO TZU


    Roll Tide What? | 17 You Yes | No

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Starkville
    Posts
    3,040
    Own it. Good for you.


    Roll Tide What? | 17 You Yes | No

  10. #10
    Msubulldogfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    6,272
    Quote Originally Posted by ddog View Post
    You answered your question when you stated you think JoMo is an intelligent guy. Therefore, the conclusion should be that there are things he is privy to that we do not know about. Why else would JoMo do it?
    Being intelligent doesnít make one immune to mistakes.


    Roll Tide What? | 17 You Yes | No

  11. #11
    Who lied and said you wouldn't admit it?


    Roll Tide What? | 17 You Yes | No

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
SixPack Sponsors







Disclaimer: Neither this message board nor its rules and regulations are associated with Mississippi State University or any other Mississippi State sports website. Neither this message board nor its rules and regulations are associated with Scottish & Newcastle PLC d/b/a Bulldog Strong Ale. The views and opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the post author. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by SixPackSpeak.com. The interactive nature of the SixPackSpeak.com Discussion Forums makes it impossible for SixPackSpeak.com to assume responsibility for any of the content, including photographs and/or images, posted by participants. The ideas, suggestions, thoughts, recommendations, opinions, comments, advice, and observations made by participants of the interactive Discussion Forums are not endorsed by SixPackSpeak.com.


Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties