Hot Take: Amari Cooper is the fourth-best pass catcher for the Cowboys.

1. Gallup
    2. Witten
    3. Randall Cobb
    4. Coop

0 out of 5 sixpackers like this post
    Chef Pruitt | Coach Pruitt Yes | No

Negative

He draws coverage that opens up the other guys. Amari is the best of the bunch

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Yeah.. he’s like Mickey Mantle hitting behind Maris.

Hot Take...

Bacon 4th best meat because I had chicken, ground beef, and a boiled hot dog today. Apparently we now rank things based on performance today and bacon wasn't on the menu, so 17 bacon, it must suck.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeLee'sSocks View Post
    Hot Take...

Bacon 4th best meat because I had chicken, ground beef, and a boiled hot dog today. Apparently we now rank things based on performance today and bacon wasn't on the menu, so 17 bacon, it must suck.
    This made me hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbaja View Post
    1. Gallup
    2. Witten
    3. Randall Cobb
    4. Coop
    Wrong. Cooper is unquestionably the best receiver. He is drawing the opposing defense’s best CB and is usually shadowed with a S.

However, I do think you left a name off your list. I think Blake Jarwin will end up either 2nd or 3rd on team in receptions by the end of the year. Dak loves this guy.

Smith also was pretty good yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbaja View Post
    1. Gallup
    2. Witten
    3. Randall Cobb
    4. Coop
    Any time you think that a player who is supposed to be really good is not effective because of stats, you need to go look at the film and focus on him. 99% (<-I just made that stat up) of the time they are drawing so much attention from the other team that lesser players get the stats because of them.

Twitter
    @missouridawg3
    Quote Originally Posted by horshack View Post
    Any time you think that a player who is supposed to be really good is not effective because of stats, you need to go look at the film and focus on him. 99% (<-I just made that stat up) of the time they are drawing so much attention from the other team that lesser players get the stats because of them.
    Michael Sam (SEC DPOTY) agrees. He was their 3rd best Dlineman that year.