Chef Pruitt | Coach Pruitt Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by msstatelp1 View Post
    nm
    Drebin say, ďK State is terribleĒ

1 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Terrible but better than us.

They will finish the season at about 15. Bet me on that.

Doesnít Like Tennessee
    Hereís their remaining schedule. Whatís their final record?

(3-0)

@ Ok State
    Baylor
    TCU
    Oklahoma
    @ Kansas
    @ Texas
    West Virginia
    @ Texas Tech
    Iowa State

When Oklahoma beats them 59-0 I will accept your apology.

Man I feel better.

Bet.
    SixPack's Amateur - Professional Golf Analyst

People posted all weekend like they are a FCS school or something. They arenít going to challenge for their conference but they definitely arenít terrible. Itís a much more respectable loss than MANY losses we have had over the past few decades. I despise losing to them, but the reality is that they are better than us. Scoreboard is the end of the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogg31 View Post
    Hereís their remaining schedule. Whatís their final record?

(3-0)

@ Ok State
    Baylor
    TCU
    Oklahoma
    @ Kansas
    @ Texas
    West Virginia
    @ Texas Tech
    Iowa State
    My guess is 8-4 or 9-3, something like that. They'll probably finish in or near the Top 25 if I had to guess. They'll likely lose to both Oklahoma schools and Texas, and then maybe one more. But they're a good team.

They have a very good coach/motivator, it matters.

nm
    I don't always drink but when I do I become a message board genius**

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by coach66 View Post
    nm
    correct. the right coach can definitely motivate a team and make them play much better. Kansas State got them a good coach. Talent wise they aren't as talented as we are, but they have the better all around coaching.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

I suspect he watched the Kentucky game film from last year which led to their

very chippy hit you in the mouth to start to the game which eventually led to our downfall. We can't handle it very well, just fall apart with penalties
    and discipline breakdowns.
    I don't always drink but when I do I become a message board genius**

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

yeah, i'm not sure what to make of it. undisciplined and careless. Moorhead seems like he would be an organized guy that would teach fundamentals and have his guys ready to go. Could it be he is smart and organized but too relaxed and too much of buddy that it makes the guys feel like it doesn't matter and he doesn't care and therefore they don't? Wyatt kind of hit on it today a little. Nice guy but he hasn't see many nice guys do really well in the SEC. Moorhead is taking a different approach. The body language and attitude of the team seems to reflect that. too laid back.

Kansas State came out displined, hard-nosed and hit us in the mouth. Our guys instead react with penalties and completely different body language. like oh well. kind of like it doesn't matter. no sense of urgency and fight to hit them back in the mouth on the field.

nm
    To me it's more about getting them to play with confidence, not necessarily motivation/momentum. Saban says he steers away from that.

To that point, Houston Nutt was an outstanding motivator, but didn't always instill confidence.

very chippy hit you in the mouth to start to the game which eventually led to our downfall. We can't handle it very well, just fall apart with penalties
    If you didn't catch that the fix was on at Kentucky last year I'm not sure what I can say here.

What score will we get to accept yours?
    10 point game or better going into 4th?

K State will face bama post season **

O/U 8
    8 is a push
    Iíll take the over at $50 2/1 odds to whoever takes the under first and confirms with DS.
    They win 7? I pay winner $100.
    They win 9? Loser owes me $50

Interesting that the same Vegas bookies that had us a 7.5 pt favor over KSU, opened us as. 8.5 or favorite over UK and the betters have pushed it down to 6.5 pts in 1 day. Vegas ainít planning on losing 2 weeks in a row on State, not that they lost last week because they got enough fools to give up the 7.5 last week.

Any takers?
    Should be easy money and low risk.

This is my biggest problem with the last 16 games. Didnít make it Saturday and son text me and said this is Kentucky all over again. Lackadaisical play but very active after the whistle. We are talented but Iím concerned with the ability of coaches to focus our players before the whistle and those that focus after.

Make it 8.5 and I'll take the under. Plenty of FF players here know I'm good for it.

Iíll go straight up at 8.5 for $25.
    8 you win $25
    9 I win $25
    The point was to shut up the dumb @asses though. Not to get in a bet with an Ole Piss Weber Bear Shark Loser***

Sure, you can bookmark this or whatever you need to keep track of it. Ill keep it in my yearly gambling note on my phone. Venmo work?

Works for me.