OT: Truck Tool Boxes

Looking to get a tool box for my truck that wonít cost me an arm and a leg. Wanting one black in color. Any recommendations?

Chef Pruitt | Coach Pruitt Yes | No

For the money, UWS.

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

SixPack's Official Farmer DesotoCountyDawg's Avatar
    WeatherGuard

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

I used to be a contractor, and had 6 trucks, and on those trucks I had WeatherGuard tool boxes, and was able to have all of them keyed the same on each truck b/c you can buy matching lock sets. I had a total of 11 types of WeatherGuard boxes. Each one was opened and closed multiple times per day. In short, we worked the shit out of them, and all of them were no less than 8 years old when I stepped out of that business. The reason I paid the money for those was b/c UWS in nothing more than shiny piles of turds.

Now, I did have one box that was used for travel (like a trunk), and it would have lasted no less than 40 years. I sold it for more than I paid for it.......saying that, I bought almost all of mine off of eBay / craigslist / and the Big Ten tire scratch and dent sale. I highly recommend having the inside sprayed w/ a bed liner coating

you get what you pay for.....

SixPack's Official Farmer DesotoCountyDawg's Avatar
    Iíve had my weatherguard boxes on my truck for ten years. They still open and close like the day I bought them.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

I have had a Delta diamond plate low profile since 2006. No complaints.

Line the bed with Yetis.
    90 percent of college football teams do not cheat...the other 10 percent are ranked.

Thatíll probably be next.. YETI bed liners and bed covers. 😑