How do you blow a 32 point lead with 4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter?

Just ask the mad scientist from Washington State.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Doesn’t Like Tennessee
    I can’t even imagine this board if Moorhead’s team pulled that stunt.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

UCLA scored 50 points in the final 20 minutes of the game. Had two one-play drives (including a 94-yard TD pass) and ran a punt back for a touchdown. Washington State also lost four fumbles in the second half and kept giving the ball back to UCLA.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

And to think, some people were hoping we’d hire him.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

I don’t know, Leach might be unstoppable with a good defensive coordinator.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

We'd still complain about the offense

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

I think he's hilarious, I think he WAS innovative, but no way I'd want him as a coach. He's a NUT

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Are you trying to insinuate that Leach isn't a good coach? This is going to be fun.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Leach and Kelly are both system coaches, so this sort of thing happens. Guess who else is a system coach? That would be Joe himself. So, I expect discombobulation in the interim, but eventually we are going to see an offensive blowout.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No