Kylin hill only needs...

84 yards to have more rushing yards than he did for ALL of last year! We’re only through 4 games. Very glad he is getting the carries and yards this year.

5 out of 5 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

In the postgame, joemo said “the people wanted to feed 8 and he is getting fed”. Thought his awareness was funny

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Joe didn't revamp his entire offense over the off season. Hill didn't get the ball last year because Fitz wouldn't hand it to him.

5 out of 5 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bruce Dickinson View Post
    Joe didn't revamp his entire offense over the off season. Hill didn't get the ball last year because Fitz wouldn't hand it to him.
    There is some truth to this but to be honest, if Fitz is our QB this year, we beat Kansas State by at least one score and beat Kentucky 52-13.

1 out of 15 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Twitter
    @fishwater99
    3rd in Nation in rushing now. Hope he can get 100 next week too.

http://www.espn.com/college-football.../2019/group/80

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Yeah and if Simmons is our DT we’re much better against the run.**

But seriously, what point are you trying to make? That a sixth year senior would do better than a true freshman?

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by fishwater99 View Post
    3rd in Nation in rushing now. Hope he can get 100 next week too.

http://www.espn.com/college-football.../2019/group/80
    Look who’s 4th

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Hard to believe Hill’s longest run is just 22 yards this year. Shows he doesn’t need the home runs to inflate his stats.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Really? I guess that’s why we really took care of business in Lexington last year. I feel like we would have won more last year with current Schrader than Fitz. Fitz is a triple option style QB and literally could not throw the ball down field. Many of the dropped passes last year could have been avoided by any semblance of touch. His only approach was rifle it in as hard as possible.

So far Schrader seems nearly as capable of a runner but just doesn’t take as many carries.

I appreciated Fitz running ability but he just wasn’t much of a QB. Glad we won some games with him but we were never going to beat anyone that would load the box.

7 out of 7 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

and some of his runs are absolutely phenomenal. Just a matter of time before he breaks one.. or two
    Hail State, Braves, Panthers, Liverpool

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

He has a bit of Freeze in him. His radar is up more than other coaches. I think we got a “I guess I learned how to coach again” after last years Auburn game.

1 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by WutheringDawg View Post
    Yeah and if Simmons is our DT we’re much better against the run.**

But seriously, what point are you trying to make? That a sixth year senior would do better than a true freshman?
    No you morons. The point is that Nick Fitzgerald was a productive player and wasn’t the biggest reason we underachieved last year.

0 out of 5 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

So what was the biggest reason ?

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Diggin Out Yo Wife View Post
    There is some truth to this but to be honest, if Fitz is our QB this year, we beat Kansas State by at least one score and beat Kentucky 52-13.
    I don’t totally disagree that we beat K-State with Fitz, but you’re gonna have to fill me in on a game where Fitz completed 80% of his passes while also rushing for 100 yards against an SEC team. Shrader ran like Fitz yesterday and was more efficient passing than Fitz ever was against quality teams.

4 out of 4 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by aerodawg View Post
    So far Schrader seems nearly as capable of a runner but just doesn’t take as many carries.
    Get off the crack.

Your reference to Kentucky last year was asinine too. As if they are anything close to the level of team we saw a year ago.
    Last edited by Diggin Out Yo Wife; 09-22-2019 at 12:33 PM.

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by MSUDC11 View Post
    I don’t totally disagree that we beat K-State with Fitz, but you’re gonna have to fill me in on a game where Fitz completed 80% of his passes while also rushing for 100 yards against an SEC team. Shrader ran like Fitz yesterday and was more efficient passing than Fitz ever was against quality teams.
    His running ability is unbelieveably underestimated. He was only the best running QB in SEC history.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by thatsbaseball View Post
    So what was the biggest reason ?
    There is no one person to blame (except Mullen). The mix of Moorhead and Fitzgerald and our receivers wasn't a good one. Fitzgerald's running ability made up for a lot of it.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Doesn’t Like Tennessee
    This is 100% accurate. 100%

JoMo said as much after several games. He’ll never throw one of his players under the bus, but after a few games he was asked why Kylin didn’t get the ball. He would always answer, “well, we called some plays designed to get Kylin the ball but the defense dictated that Nick keep it.” or “Nick made the right read and kept it”, but I GUARANTEE you he was telling his QB to put the biscuit in the basket and leave it there.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

It really made for a lot of points against Kentucky and Florida when his passing was completely abysmal in two very winnable games.

1 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

I just think Fitz could have been coached better, however if we had caught about 3 catchable passes then we're having a totally different conversation. I still question JoMo's potential as an SEC head coach but that'll have to play itself out.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

You calling other people morons with a post like this claiming Nick didn't hold us back. Only a moron would say a QB as good as Nick didn't hold us back.
    MSU Class of 2011

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Doesn’t Like Tennessee
    What? Seriously? C’mon dude.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

I’ve been on that wagon for a while. If Mitchell makes that catch vs Florida I don’t think there is any Moorhead schism in the fanbase.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Diggin Out Yo Wife View Post
    No you morons. The point is that Nick Fitzgerald was a productive player and wasn’t the biggest reason we underachieved last year.
    You know QBs are supposed to be able to throw as well, right? Your man crush has removed your ability for rational thought

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No