Gay, Autry, Murphy

We all saw Gay making a difference in the 1st half of the game. I saw Autry make a few plays and pressure the KY QB. I did not see Murphy at all. Anyone who watched more closely have an assessment of how well Autry and Murphy played? How much did Murphy play? He did not show up at all in the defensive stats.

I think we all want to see these guys play against TN and OM. My question is do we use them against A&M or Arkansas? Or will Joe make it moot by wasting them against Auburn?

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Murphy got injured first half and did not return

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Was wondering about Murphy. Injured? Wow. WTF. Never seen a season like this where guys go down left and right. Guess we're lucky so far none are season ending that we know of.
    MSU Class of 2011

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

I think losing Piroli as Strength and Conditioning coach was a big loss this offseason. He is one of the best in the country and we dropped down to a career assistant/intern as our new S&C coach.

5 out of 5 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Wes Johnson is our new S & C Coach.***

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by NWADog View Post
    I think losing Piroli as Strength and Conditioning coach was a big loss this offseason. He is one of the best in the country and we dropped down to a career assistant/intern as our new S&C coach.
    Careful..... I questioned the S&C coach in the second game and the Sunshine Gang became pretty agitated.

2 out of 6 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

I hate to put the blame on him but something is up. Our guys get hurt every damn game. Between injuries and that damn tutor we are struggling. If we had all our guys we would be immensely better

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by SyonaraStanz View Post
    Careful..... I questioned the S&C coach in the second game and the Sunshine Gang became pretty agitated.
    It was more WTF is this idiot coming up with now than agitated.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Itís rampant, just not us.

The NCAA reducing the amount of physical practices is causing injuries across the board.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by NWADog View Post
    I agree. We need to explore other options for our S&C Head coach this off-season.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    It was more WTF is this idiot coming up with now than agitated.
    A lot of "idiots" popping up after 4 games......

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

I would sit our suspended players against Auburn and save them for Tennessee. Depending on what happens between now and then, I would consider playing them against LSU and A&M. I guess Autry only has one game after Tennessee though.

1 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Yep. Play the suspended players vs Tennessee, A&M (except Autry) and Mississippi. Last thing we need is to blow one of their 4 games in a game we probably won't win anyway and then lose one we could have won because they weren't available. Just get to 7 wins, go to a bowl game, and build for next year.

2 out of 3 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Save them for the last 3 games. SECCG, Semi Final, Natty.
    90 percent of college football teams do not cheat...the other 10 percent are ranked.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

I think we can beat UT and Arky easily. I would play them against Auburn, A&M and OM. Forget about LSU and Bama. I think we could beat A&M honestly. Auburn not so much but sh*t happens

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

No chances. Play them against Arky, Tenn, and the 17sharks. That should get us to 7 wins and who knows if we can pull an upset over Auby or A&M, but we need to get to seven.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

I'm with you about getting to 7 but UT & Arky looked terrible this year. I don't think A&M are very good. Auburn has a stout defense so I'm not very confident against them but I hate to give up and not try. Our offensive line looked weak against KSU so I expect Auburn might overpower them too. I think we go as the offensive line goes. If they excel the team will win

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Rupert Jenkins View Post
    I'm with you about getting to 7 but UT & Arky looked terrible this year.
    Both Tenn and Arky are road games. We can't take chances with them IMO. And we should always be "all-in" for the Egg Bowl, even at home.

I would feel much better if we had Auburn and A&M at home and Bama and LSU on the road. Its gonna be tight to get to 7.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No