I'm going to have to pop popcorn, AB is 17'n nuts

It's like a slow motion car wreck

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Well, heís right about 1 thing. He wonít be playing in the NFL any more.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Twitter
    @fishwater99
    Quote Originally Posted by patdog View Post
    Well, heís right about 1 thing. He wonít be playing in the NFL any more.
    He is gonna lawyer up and sue two teams. WTF.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Just costing himself money he'll never earn back. To bad it's not like parts of Europe where the suer is responsible for all parties' legal fees if they lose. Or WHEN he loses.

2 out of 3 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

He's the NFL version of Latrell Sprewell.
    There's more HATE on here than the Alfabet News!

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Well at least his lawyer is about to get paid.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

He could have made $30 Million this year for the Raiders, but only made $150 K in his one game for the Pats....

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Iíve seen where some experts are saying that he could likely win litigation against the Patriots. I would assume itíll settle and heíll make a few million.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

If he's gonna sue anyone it should be Sports Illustrated. Pretty obvious they went beyond their normal reporting to get him kicked off the Patriots. It'd be one thing if they always led intense investigations into players to dig shit up but as far as I know this is the first time they went way outta their way to dig up more negative stories on a player.

0 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Poor poor Antonio Brown.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG61 View Post
    If he's gonna sue anyone it should be Sports Illustrated. Pretty obvious they went beyond their normal reporting to get him kicked off the Patriots. It'd be one thing if they always led intense investigations into players to dig shit up but as far as I know this is the first time they went way outta their way to dig up more negative stories on a player.
    He is in a unique situation. It isn't like every year a player acts crazy until he gets released so he can sign with the team he wanted to. SI also didn't ask the first girl to sue him, they just started looking to see if there were more. This is on AB.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

If the helmet donít fit, you must acquit

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Did they report something that wasn't true ?

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

When he signed with the Pats, half the people I know were convinced that he was a genius and all his antics were calculated.

They were quiet last week.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Once again, your defense of the indefensible surprises me none in the least.

They reported facts, dubmass. If you don't want heat, don't step into the spotlight.

1 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Regardless how this turns out, no team will ever pay him anywhere near $30M again.
    He has cost himself a fortune.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by 11thEagleFan View Post
    I’ve seen where some experts are saying that he could likely win litigation against the Patriots. I would assume it’ll settle and he’ll make a few million.
    Maybe, but I'm going to give the Pats more credit than that. Knowing who they were dealing with, I doubt they put themselves in a position to owe AB more than he earned with on field production.

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No

Did we lose some posts from this thread?

Bayou | Buyout Yes | No