Positives. Facts not sunshine.

We have one of the best RB in the nation.

We finally have a QB that can both run and complete 20 yard passes. Best true freshman QB I can remember. Makes me wonder about his upside.

Our punter is finally punting like a punter should punt.

We have a top 10 receiver in Mitchell.

We have a field goal kicker.

What did I miss.

8 out of 8 sixpackers like this post
    Chef Pruitt | Coach Pruitt Yes | No

We have fans that don't care and want the coach to be fired.

12 out of 13 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by onewoof View Post
    We have one of the best RB in the nation.

We finally have a QB that can both run and complete 20 yard passes. Best true freshman QB I can remember. Makes me wonder about his upside.

Our punter is finally punting like a punter should punt.

We have a top 10 receiver in Mitchell.

We have a field goal kicker.

What did I miss.
    We played much better in the first half than we have in several games. Second half... ehhh.

We are playing a ton of freshmen.

Our WRs played their best game yet.

Sloppy was decreased by about 40%.

We might have the best QB we have had since Dak, and he might end up breaking his marks.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

We’re much better at recovering fumbles - I know there’s some luck to it - but we’ve recovered six in four games and only recovered five in all of 2018.

Edit: for all the discipline heads out there we’re also right at 25th in the nation with 4.8 penalties per game, down from about 6.5 last year.
    Last edited by WutheringDawg; 09-22-2019 at 11:23 AM.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedMaroonDawg View Post
    We played much better in the first half than we have in several games. Second half... ehhh.

We are playing a ton of freshmen.

Our WRs played their best game yet.

Sloppy was decreased by about 40%.

We might have the best QB we have had since Dak, and he might end up breaking his marks.
    True. Receivers are catching and not dropping passes. Forgot that one.

The turnovers at the end of the first half and beginning of the second were the only really big negatives. Those cost us points that could have ended the game early.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Dawg View Post
    The turnovers at the end of the first half and beginning of the second were the only really big negatives. Those cost us points that could have ended the game early.
    Yeah, but first I give JoMo a ton of credit for trying to get points at the end of the half. Our former coach rarely did that. I got excited as soon as JoMo called timeout after stopping UK on 3rd down. Freshman QB was playing well and he went for the kill...it just didn't work out.

Shrader's fumble in the 3rd was a Freshman mistake. Bet it doesn't happen again.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgzilla View Post
    Yeah, but first I give JoMo a ton of credit for trying to get points at the end of the half. Our former coach rarely did that. I got excited as soon as JoMo called timeout after stopping UK on 3rd down. Freshman QB was playing well and he went for the kill...it just didn't work out.

Shrader's fumble in the 3rd was a Freshman mistake. Bet it doesn't happen again.
    I wondered if anyone else caught that.

Quote Originally Posted by 3407Dewey View Post
    We have fans that don't care and want the coach to be fired.
    They might be putting for sale signs in his yard now

Ya know...if Kentucky would not have turned the ball over, they'd have obliterated us.**

Quote Originally Posted by onewoof View Post

What did I miss.
    Young corners that are playing well and are going to be world beaters down the road

Doesn’t Like Tennessee
    Absolutely. JoMo knew that points of any kind there would be a nail in the coffin and he kept slinging it.

A defender got a hand on Schrader’s hip right before he released the ball and it sailed on him. The good news is that he made the right read and the receiver was open so it could have been a huge gainer.
    Last edited by Bulldogg31; 09-22-2019 at 01:03 PM.

We are not gonna have the year we all want but pieces are coming together. 2020 and 2021 will be very interesting. The stupidest thing State could do is run this coach off.

6 out of 6 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by Rupert Jenkins View Post
    We are not gonna have the year we all want but pieces are coming together. 2020 and 2021 will be very interesting. The stupidest thing State could do is run this coach off.
    Agreed

Cups still smell like shit and the water coolers give you the runs.

Doesn’t Like Tennessee
    Toilet water too deep.

Twitter
    @missouridawg3
    4 game sweeps are fun.

Two positives:
    Penalties: We're really good here. And several of the UK flags were complete garbage calls.

Turnovers: Schrader's interview after the game was really good. Really good. He was happy for the win, but chastised himself for the turnovers. He's got drive and self-awareness, and I would expect ball security to be a positive trend for him going forward.

Shades of younger Dak and younger Ezekiel are showing