Thread: Kylin Hill

Kylin Hill

11 carries for 13 yards vs Tennessee. Brutal

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Chef Pruitt | Coach Pruitt Yes | No

We have zero creativity with how we get the ball to our best player. That is the biggest red flag to me about this offense.

6 out of 6 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by MSUDC11 View Post
    We have zero creativity with how we get the ball to our best player. That is the biggest red flag to me about this offense.
    I agree with this.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Completely agree. No screens. No swing passes. Nothing creative.

I did see a jet sweep and almost fell out my chair. Never saw it again after a a 5 yard game. Thatís against joís mo. Itís about taking shots down field and running between the tackles. Thatís his offense in a nutshell. Not creative at all. He has zero clue how to spread the field horizontally and create running lanes for his backs and qb. He also has no clue to get the ball in space to receivers behind the line of scrimmage or at it to get them one in one. And let the best their man.

+1+1+1

Yes!!! For all the praise of Moorehead's creativity, I haven't seen anything schematicly that looks impressive or makes me think "boy, that would be tough to defend". I mean, I can't even remember seeing us pitch the ball to Hill on a sweep play this year.

How about being creative and actually 17ing blocking some of the defenders so Kylin can make a few yards. Most of yall come on here every week complaining g about why we dont just feed Kylin instead of throwing it all over the field. Thsts your best option. Doesn't work if you can't block at least a little. Our O line looked like crap today.

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG61 View Post
    11 carries for 13 yards vs Tennessee. Brutal
    Absolutely indicative just how pitiful our game plan and execution was. He doesn't have to have a gaping hole but it's hard when he is getting hit by multiple players before he reaches the line of scrimmage, in the middle of the line.

Honestly, he ran soft today..

1 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by CoastDawg18 View Post
    Completely agree. No screens. No swing passes. Nothing creative.
    Donít see any toss sweeps, screens, etc...because no one on the team can block worth a shit, especially the WRs. They pitched it wide to Hill once and Guidry just basically watched the play with his head rammed up his own ass. A decent block could have sprung hill for a decent gain. If their number isnít called on a given play, they just check out for that play. Hill is the same way. Shitty blocker in pass protection.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Same bozos on here every week like they have an f'in clue. No blocking no running. Doesn't matter how creative you try to get

2 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
    Donít see any toss sweeps, screens, etc...because no one on the team can block worth a shit, especially the WRs. They pitched it wide to Hill once and Guidry just basically watched the play with his head rammed up his own ass. A decent block could have sprung hill for a decent gain. If their number isnít called on a given play, they just check out for that play. Hill is the same way. Shitty blocker in pass protection.
    Iíve been screaming this for a while now. Whereís the creativity he had at penn state cause I sure as hell havenít seen it here.

Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBuck View Post
    Iíve been screaming this for a while now. Whereís the creativity he had at penn state cause I sure as hell havenít seen it here.
    It's a lot easier to look innovative and creative when you have McSorley giving the ball to Saquon Barkley, or throwing the ball to Chris Godwin, behind NFL offensive linemen.

Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBuck View Post
    He rode the wave of McSorley and Barkley. He hasnít a clue

Quote Originally Posted by Drebin View Post
    It's a lot easier to look innovative and creative when you have McSorley giving the ball to Saquon Barkley, or throwing the ball to Chris Godwin, behind NFL offensive linemen.
    You forgot miles sanders and gesicki

FTFY
    Hey everybody! We're all getting LAID!!!

Theyíre still learning the playbook... only a few more seasons and heíll start to really open things up...

Quote Originally Posted by 57stratdawg View Post
    Honestly, he ran soft today..
    Agreed and you know when he is having a bad day because he runs his mouth to the opposing team complaining about something they are doing when tackling him. He is too easily upset when things don't go his way. If what is true about being on Facebook at halftime and that he left his pads on the field for someone else to carry in, then bench his ass.