Press conference....

Yes I wasted time watching it. I'm am so tired of hearing Moorcoachspeak say "it's my responsibility and I'll get it fixed.". Really? He says that after every loss good on him for taking responsibility, but he has no idea how to get it fixed. He has 2 weeks to get it fixed after Auburn and I think arguably we played worse!!!!!!!! He is a tall man and it's amazing how in over his head he obviously it.

6 out of 6 sixpackers like this post
    Chef Pruitt | Coach Pruitt Yes | No

How many games does he have to be basically a td favorite and lose before he gets it fixed. Moorhead, nobody believes you are going to do anything other than run this program into the ground.

5 out of 5 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by Bullldawg78 View Post
    Yes I wasted time watching it. I'm am so tired of hearing Moorcoachspeak say "it's my responsibility and I'll get it fixed.". Really? He says that after every loss good on him for taking responsibility, but he has no idea how to get it fixed. He has 2 weeks to get it fixed after Auburn and I think arguably we played worse!!!!!!!! He is a tall man and it's amazing how in over his head he obviously it.
    He said, "We'll get it fixed" several times. I think that's his trademark. Mullen gave us "strain" and "relentless effort." Moorhead gives us "we'll get it fixed."

Which one is more painful to hear?

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

don’t worry guys, I’ll get this fixed.

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Love it, I'll bring the bucket of KFC!

I like strain & relentless effort a lot better than we’ll get it fixed. We’re worse at every position on the field than last year except WR. Part of that is graduation, but that’s pretty damning. If he couldn’t get it fixed on a bye week, how’s he gonna fix it now?

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

As, HD6 pointed out on one of his podcasts, Joe is a talker and not a doer. He talks a lot and says he going to get it all fixed and then will throw our a cute little phrase to go along with it and then nothing gets done. He’s said they are going to fix the special teams errors after ever game and yet we have issues every game

4 out of 4 sixpackers like this post

And Flarda's doing both right now !

You’re assuming by “get it fixed” that he means by the next game. #November2020***

Been waiting on him to “get it fixed” since Lexington last year. He fooled me a couple of times thinking he was turning a corner, no more though.

The one that doesn’t yield results.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullldawg78 View Post
    Which one is more painful to hear?
    Shit.... I’ll set a sound clip of Mullen saying “strain” and “relentless effort” as my ringtone if it means we will start looking like a quality football team again