How bad does it have to be on Thanksgiving night for this to be over?

45-0 brought the end for Croom. Ole Miss isnít great but Iím convinced they are two touchdowns better than us right now.

Iím not saying Iím actively rooting for us to lose the Egg Bowl, but if we were guaranteed to lose, what score forces our administrationís hand?

Chef Pruitt | Coach Pruitt Yes | No

If GS goes the entire game and Plumlee is out for whatever reason, we can beat Corral and that awful secondary.

I think 35+ points should do it. We'll also have the playing at home factor. If we're down something like 28-0 at halftime and the fans leave early, it's not a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by UpTheMiddlex3Punt View Post
    I think 35+ points should do it. We'll also have the playing at home factor. If we're down something like 28-0 at halftime and the fans leave early, it's not a good look.
    Yep, 4+ touchdown ass whooping by your in-state rival who's still on probation and that just got off a bowl ban at home bleeding more and more maroon every quarter leaving only red and powder blue pricks enjoying every minute of it should be the rotten cherry on top of this turd sundae.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

We'll get it fixed by then. We will score 2 TDs and hold them to double digit TDs. We need to give him more time to get his guys in here and cleared by the NCAA.***

Quote Originally Posted by MSUDC11 View Post
    45-0 brought the end for Croom. Ole Miss isnít great but Iím convinced they are two touchdowns better than us right now.

Iím not saying Iím actively rooting for us to lose the Egg Bowl, but if we were guaranteed to lose, what score forces our administrationís hand?
    If the buyout number that is out there is correct then it likely doesn't matter how bad it is. I don't think we can do that period. If we can I'm not sure I want to see Cohen make the hire in that situation. We darn sure couldn't be paying 3 coaches in two years.

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

So much of college football is effort and being mentally tough and ready to play.

Since Joe doesn't coach effort or preparation, and Luke seems to do a decent job at it, OM may roll this team. Get ready.

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by BoDawg View Post
    If GS goes the entire game and Plumlee is out for whatever reason, we can beat Corral and that awful secondary.
    When they have to play a really talented defense, Plumlee will end up on the sidelines in a cast. Dude is quick and fast but small, too small to take the banging of running in the SEC.

Loaferz said 3 years ago that there were $ set aside for a buyout if necessary

Since weíre looking ahead Abilene Christian averages 34 a game so...

You just can't fire a coach after a losing season where 10 of your best players are suspended, arguably for reasons outside of his control. It sucks but it's reality.

1 out of 9 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbaja View Post
    You just can't fire a coach after a losing season where 10 of your best players are suspended, arguably for reasons outside of his control. It sucks but it's reality.
    Only three of them are contributors. And all of them were eligible yesterday. So we can punt this excuse.

6 out of 6 sixpackers like this post

If a bear shits on our field and no one watches it did really happen?

Full team yesterday, please the JoMo sunshine pumpers need to stop this crap!

Itís become laughable. Anyone defending him is a troll or blind. Same people wanting to give croom a few more years

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbaja View Post
    Not a troll, not a bear. Leaves 1 other option.

I think he should go. But he will be our coach next year.
    To my knowledge, very few if any D1 coaches have ever been fired after two years for purely on-field performance. It will probably happen within the next few years, and when it does it will be a big deal.
    It's going to take a take an 0-12 season, or close, at a traditional powerhouse school. We are neither. Plus we have the suspensions.

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by Drebin View Post
    Only three of them are contributors. And all of them were eligible yesterday. So we can punt this excuse.
    Willie Gay contributed one solo tackle yesterday.
    ​"Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner." LAO TZU

We have suspensions for infractions that happened on Croomhead's watch.

Thanksgiving 2019 will be Moorhead's last game at Mississippi State.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

If we would have hired him to rebuild the program then yes 3-5 years regardless. That isn't the case however. We hired him to take the program to the next level and what we have got is him taking us to the bottom of the SEC in short order. He deserves to get the rest of year to let it play out but barring a miracle he needs to be shown the door after this season. It is a no brainer and anybody who thinks we aren't being fair to him can piss off. Unfortunately, due to Moorhead's ineptness we now have a rebuild situation so Cohen needs to make the right hire or he is probably next.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedMaroonDawg View Post
    When they have to play a really talented defense, Plumlee will end up on the sidelines in a cast. Dude is quick and fast but small, too small to take the banging of running in the SEC.
    He ran 25 times for over 100 yards against Alabama and is still standing. He will keep our D up at night Thanksgiving week.

Quote Originally Posted by MSUDC11 View Post

Do we have to lose to Ole Miss for this to be over? I've honestly never seen so many fans/alumni/former players along with rumors of major boosters upset at a football coach at the same time at MSU ever. People are legitimately upset- it honestly may take beating LSU or Alabama for him to save his job. I'm not sure that 6-6 would be enough to be honest with you- although it may get about 10% of the fans back.

Social media...internet...and so forth has the capability to expose...and that's the difference between yesterday and today..for better or worse

He doesn't deserve to be here til then. Id fire his ass yesterday and get ahead of others in the coaching search

Doesnít Like Tennessee
    Iíll say it. I was a big JoMo supporter but the absolute lack of preparation, creativity, discipline, effort, toughness, or just plain manhood shown by Moorheadís teams for the last 18 months has me ready and willing to take an absolute asswhipping if it means a fresh start at the football coach and possibly even the AD position.

45-0 is just fine if it means we get to erase the board and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    Social media...internet...and so forth has the capability to expose...and that's the difference between yesterday and today..for better or worse
    I honestly don't think it's that. Jackie and Croom were around for message boards at the very least. At their very lowest points they had at least a small minority that at least somewhat defended them. I can't find anyone anywhere defending Joe.

Itís so bad. like I wanted him to succeed.....bad, I liked him, and I donít expect sunshine and rainbows. Iíd be fine with 6-6, 7-5 while playing hard and giving effort. this team doesnít do any of that. Itís like a herd of cats, or a stomped anthill.

Last year was a bad case of diarrhea without any pepto.