Doesn’t Like Tennessee

What would the reaction be if Arkansas fired Chad Morris this year?

In danger of starting SEC play 0-16...I think most of college football would just say “yeah, we get it, he wasn’t ready”.

Hip breakers | Ankle breakers Yes | No

There would be some virtue signalers at first then everyone else would shrug and move on.

0 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Well, then the worst coach in the SEC would be....

my coach.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Arkansas is an interesting case. Administratively, it seems they can never quite have an accord over what the expectations are. Their timing always seems to be off

Should that happen (and I'm not sure that it does) I think the rest of the college world looks at it and says "UArk took a risk and it didn't pan out. Next?"

What’s an Arkansas?

He was stellar in High School, please give him more time Arkansas, do it for the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogg31 View Post
    In danger of starting SEC play 0-16...I think most of college football would just say “yeah, we get it, he wasn’t ready”.
    Don’t they still have State on the schedule?

That 0-16 looks highly unlikely at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by bruiser View Post
    Don’t they still have State on the schedule?

That 0-16 looks highly unlikely at this time.
    Lol we lost to San Jose State, Kentucky with a WR playing QB, and just lost 51-10 to Auburn at home.

I don't see any way we win an SEC game. We might be starting a true freshman KJ Jefferson at QB for his first ever start though since there will only be 4 games left.

Morris has had to completely flip the Arkansas roster so don't sell JoMo short.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Morris has had to completely flip the Arkansas roster so don't sell JoMo short.
    Wait, Morris gets the benefit of the doubt for this but Moorhead doesn't? Yeah that makes sense.

I know you will say Moorhead didn't have to do that. Well, yes, to run his offense, he did. You don't like that? Blame Cohen, not Moorhead.

MSU loves to help other coaches/programs get milestone wins. This should not happen, but I do not put anything past the dead injuns.

Quote Originally Posted by The Situation View Post
    Wait, Morris gets the benefit of the doubt for this but Moorhead doesn't? Yeah that makes sense.

I know you will say Moorhead didn't have to do that. Well, yes, to run his offense, he did. You don't like that? Blame Cohen, not Moorhead.
    sorry you can't see the difference goat.

sorry you can't see the difference goat.
    I'm still waiting for your answer. You blame Cohen in the other thread. So be consistent. Why should Moorhead change up his scheme while Morris doesn't?

I'm still waiting for your answer. You blame Cohen in the other thread. So be consistent. Why should Moorhead change up his scheme while Morris doesn't?
    I can't get down to your level so you could understand.

I can't get down to your level so you could understand.
    So you admit you are giving Morris more of a rope than Moorhead, when they were both hired to change the offense?

Morris walked into a much worse situation than Moorhead

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by thatsbaseball View Post
    Morris walked into a much worse situation than Moorhead
    Moorhead's results have also been better. That does not take away from the fact that it was a total rework of the offense in both cases.

Everyone's hero Mullen almost lost to that 2017 Arkansas team that needed a rebuild so badly. Moorhead beat them 52-6 the next year. None of this matters.

I'm still waiting for you, Hoops.

Moorhead's results have also been better. That does not take away from the fact that it was a total rework of the offense in both cases.

Everyone's hero Mullen almost lost to that 2017 Arkansas team that needed a rebuild so badly. Moorhead beat them 52-6 the next year. None of this matters.

I'm still waiting for you, Hoops.
    We went from a run first spread to a more balanced spread. That isn't as drastic a change as going from a Big Ten power running game to a wide open spread attack. Just the change in what you want the Oline to be able to do is a change at Arkansas. Ark also had probably the worst roster in the SEC West to go with it. Moorhead has the chance to show some improvement in the remaining games. If we come out looking like we did for the UT game then go ahead and look for a new coach.

RAT
    “I’m not going to take anything off the table at this point in time ... but I will tell you this,” Cohen began, “this person is going to have serious baseball experience as a head coach. This person is going to have made trips to Omaha, Nebraska. This person is going to have expertise in an area of the game and in all facets of the game. And this person is going to make our fan base very happy.” - Intense Bastard, April 5, 2018.