OM #5 in ESPN Bottom Ten (piling on)

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ottom-10-title

Instant classic

"Everybody sing along with me now! How much is that doggie in the end zone? The one with the waggly leg. How much is that doggie in the end zone? I do hope that doggie's for sale ... By the way, Patti Page, the answer is: 15 yards, a big egg-shaped trophy and a buyout of $17 million."

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post
    Pounding faces | Pounding sand Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by BingleCocktail View Post
    https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ottom-10-title

Instant classic

"Everybody sing along with me now! How much is that doggie in the end zone? The one with the waggly leg. How much is that doggie in the end zone? I do hope that doggie's for sale ... By the way, Patti Page, the answer is: 15 yards, a big egg-shaped trophy and a buyout of $17 million."

That poor kid is going to be 100 years old and still not be able to live that down.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Don't feel sorry for him. At all. Not even a little bit. Did that in front of 55k fans and on national tv. He wanted that shit to go viral, just not in the negative context it became.

Premeditated copycat celebratory dog pissing backfired because they're toxic unimaginative lazy douchebags.

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Nobody would say peep if they won the game.

Hopefully we will never see that again. That is some ignorant bullshit. I wish they would kick him off the team myself

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by Rupert Jenkins View Post
    Hopefully we will never see that again. That is some ignorant bullshit. I wish they would kick him off the team myself
    Punching down, eh? A coach who puts an embarrassing product on the field over and over again should get another year, but let a player make an immature mistake and he should be kicked off the team sight unseen. That's rich.

0 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaChicagoDog View Post
    Punching down, eh? A coach who puts an embarrassing product on the field over and over again should get another year, but let a player make an immature mistake and he should be kicked off the team sight unseen. That's rich.

pretty sure it wasn't sight unseen. it was seen across the globe. it will for real go down as one of the biggest blunders in sports history. i used to get these vhs tapes from Sports Illustrated when i was younger. Jaw Dropper Plays, Biggest Upsets in Sports, "the band is on the field," yadda, yadda, yadda. All hosted by Chris Collinsworth. well this ending would be #1 on the Biggest Sports Blunders vhs. he should be getting shit on by the whole fan base and he should pay for his actions. kick him off the team, let him learn a life lesson, he'll play for Old Dominion and still play for a bottom dweller which is what the post is about.

Only OM's kicker would have been able to do it in the 2018 Egg Bowl. **

Quote Originally Posted by MarkDallas View Post
    Nobody would say peep if they won the game.
    nm

Im no where near an Ole Miss fan but this is ridiculous to consider Ole Miss one of the 10 worst teams in football this year. Unless it is intended to be the the most "disappointing" teams perhaps. We could easily fall into the top 15-20

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

It would be fitting to get up on them by about 30 next year and have our kicker do the dog piss celebration after he kicks his 7th PAT of the day.

It is the ten most embarrassing and dysfunctional teams. So I'd have to say, yeah.

The No. 5 team has always been a team that loses in a humiliating/embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by Upyurs View Post
    Im no where near an Ole Miss fan but this is ridiculous to consider Ole Miss one of the 10 worst teams in football this year. Unless it is intended to be the the most "disappointing" teams perhaps. We could easily fall into the top 15-20
    way or is majorly under performing. It's not meant for technically the fifth worst team.

It's also interesting that 50% of their wins came against fellow ESPN Bottom Ten inductees.

Quote Originally Posted by campshelbydog842003 View Post
    It would be fitting to get up on them by about 30 next year and have our kicker do the dog piss celebration after he kicks his 7th PAT of the day.
    If he does he should be kicked off the team.

Quote Originally Posted by campshelbydog842003 View Post
    FMB should do a dog piss formation at halftime

Quote Originally Posted by UpTheMiddlex3Punt View Post
    FMB should do a dog piss formation at halftime
    That would be epic. Even do the leg lift.

Name:  Hey Hugh.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  19.3 KB

A mistake is something that happens once. If it happens twice its becoming a pattern...............
    The poster formerly known as: dawgebag

He's not the first one to do it. He was copying what another OM player did just two years ago on the same field.