Is Kiffenstill a Phound?

Is this what is keeping him from being considered for a HC job?

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Pounding faces | Pounding sand Yes | No

He's only 44 and single... so yeah he is still a poon hound

Im sure hes settled down some but hes still an idiot. And an idiot that couldnt win at Tennessee or USC, so I really hope he impresses OM and gets that head coaching job. Id settle for him at Arkansas too.

Quote Originally Posted by ronpolk View Post
    I’m sure he’s settled down some but he’s still an idiot. And an idiot that couldn’t win at Tennessee or USC, so I really hope he impresses OM and gets that head coaching job. I’d settle for him at Arkansas too.
    Oh dear God, stop posting. He was at Tennessee one year, improved their record, and brought in a good class. He took over a decimated roster at USC after probation (which was a bad decision to take that job, I'll give you that). He helped Alabama and he's won at FAU. GTFO of here.

I'm not saying he's the next coming but to act like he's a bad coach based on those things is idiotic.

2 out of 5 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by The Situation View Post
    Oh dear God, stop posting. He was at Tennessee one year, improved their record, and brought in a good class. He took over a decimated roster at USC after probation (which was a bad decision to take that job, I'll give you that). He helped Alabama and he's won at FAU. GTFO of here.

I'm not saying he's the next coming but to act like he's a bad coach based on those things is idiotic.
    He has a -2 coach effect in his career. So actually, hes not a good head coach.

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by RPOdawg View Post
    He has a -2 coach effect in his career. So actually, hes not a good head coach.
    What the 17 is a coach effect?

Hey pack, read Goat's posts in the Cash Me Outside Girl's voice. Context is everything!

Quote Originally Posted by jack daniels dog View Post
    What the 17 is a coach effect?
    Its science, man.

Who died and made you the coaching expert? The guy has a right to his opinion.

I'm not sure how Kiffin keeps getting these jobs. He's an average coach at best.

Can't wait to see what he does in the SEC West meat grinder.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
    He's only 44 and single... so yeah he is still a poon hound
    What happened to Layla?

Layla update

Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    What happened to Layla?
    I think the Russian ESPN guys run this site: https://www.celebtattler.com/layla-k...f-lane-kiffin/

Yeah, hes such a good coach that he went from coaching USC to Florida Atlantic. Most good coaches make they jump**

He took over such a decimated roster at USC that it went 9-4 with a true freshman at QB and turned it into an 8-5 team. I suggest you go back and look at the roster he inherited at USC. Several future NFL guys.

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

I’m sure he’s settled down some but he’s still an idiot. And an idiot that couldn’t win at Tennessee or USC, so I really hope he impresses OM and gets that head coaching job. I’d settle for him at Arkansas too.
    He won 62.5% of games as a p5 head coach and finished ranked 6th in the country one season.
    Not sure what you classify as 'couldnt win', but he doesnt seem like a prime example of that label to me.

Quote Originally Posted by mstateglfr View Post
    He won 62.5% of games as a p5 head coach and finished ranked 6th in the country one season.
    Not sure what you classify as 'couldnt win', but he doesnt seem like a prime example of that label to me.
    Hes had 3 good seasons, 2 of which happened at FAU. I will admit hes had a good stint at FAU. I just dont believe hes a good coach. Hes not someone I worry about OM hiring.

Cash me outside little bitch, how bout dat

I suggest you go back and look at the roster he inherited at USC. Several future NFL guys.
    The roster was decimated by probation. Can you not read?

The same thing just happened to Matt Luke. Is he a good coach? Maybe, maybe not, but judging him on what just happened at Ole Miss is not fair. In actuality, he probably did a good job keeping it together, as did Lane at USC.

Twitter
    @clayvaughn33
    That 17'r looks so much like Daniel Tosh it ain't even funny.
    I've polished a seat in every SEC football stadium with my butt.

He’s had 3 good seasons, 2 of which happened at FAU. I will admit he’s had a good stint at FAU. I just don’t believe he’s a good coach. He’s not someone I worry about OM hiring.
    The winning % I cited isnt from fau because as stated I only included p5 games.
    His overall record in college is a 63.8 winning %.

Nailed it. You're a natural.

Since 6pk posters think he's a terrible corch he'll probably get the OM job just to prove them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by wolflake View Post
    I think the Russian ESPN guys run this site: https://www.celebtattler.com/layla-k...f-lane-kiffin/
    Ha, I've read similar websites before- they've all been about 'celebrity' people I had googled.
    Who is writing that is a great question. Can bots now compile info into semi-legible paragraphs and categories?