FACT: Two playoff games no playoff team wants to play-

Clemson in the first round and LSU in the super dome for the NC. Did you notice how Day, OSU coach was lobbying to be number 1? This is why- if they are number 1 they prolly won’t have to do either. Same reason committee will very possibly keep LSU out of number 1 because it could very easily become a big plus for LSU. OSU relies a lot on crowd and emotion, it was obvious last nite. They won’t have that crowd in the dome for them vs LSU.

Pounding faces | Pounding sand Yes | No

LSU whipped uga in Atlanta and bama in t-town. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks they coast to the Natty.

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by Grove Sh*tter View Post
    LSU whipped uga in Atlanta and bama in t-town. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks they coast to the Natty.
    I think they get there too. I also think they will be number 1 seed. Wins over Texas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Bama. No one else has a resume close to that.

Possibly, but when they switched LSU and OSU before the Big10 championship game, I think it showed they’re going by the eye test more than resume.

OSU’s advance metrics are probably stronger than LSU too.

Quote Originally Posted by Grove Sh*tter View Post
    You aren’t the only one.

Beating Bama and Saban in Tuscaloosa, in a game you know they are not overlooking, is a pretty telling feat. That’s far more impressive than waiting till the 2nd half to play football against Wisconsin or the creampuff schedule Clemson has had.

LSU will be number one. OSU did not look very impressive and don't have nearly the strength of schedule or resume

A 13-0 SEC West team will never not be #1 in the final CFP rankings. Its pure blasphemy and/or deliberate regional bias to suggest otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Budaw View Post
    A 13-0 SEC West team will never not be #1 in the final CFP rankings. Its pure blasphemy and/or deliberate regional bias to suggest otherwise.
    Get ready, because OSU coach lobbied His ass off as well as many of the media are going crazy. It wouldn’t surprise me at all.
    Contrast to Ogeron saying After the game, “it don’t matter, who they tell us to play or where they tell us to play, we comin.”

LSU should be #1 but the committee will play politics to try to get a non ACC or SEC a chance. If LSU plays like they did last night it isn't going to matter where they play