I feel like Kylin coming back

Actually has a chance to drastically improve his draft stock. If he can catch 60 balls, he will show a completely different element to his game that I think will be very attractive to the NFL given his athleticism despite his lack of top end speed.

Iím super excited to see him catch the ball a ton.

Pounding faces | Pounding sand Yes | No

Catching passes is great, and thereís some room for him to put a little more on film, but I think he has shown that he can catch the ball ok. What he hasnít shown is any competence in pass pro. That is where he can potentially bump his stock up the most I think. That said, Iím not sure how much Leach uses RBs for pass pro or not. If he does, then it could be beneficial for Kylin if he puts the work in to improve.

Iím still surprised heís coming back, but Iím happy he is.

Quote Originally Posted by msudawg200 View Post
    What he hasnít shown is any competence in pass pro. That is where he can potentially bump his stock up the most I think. That said, Iím not sure how much Leach uses RBs for pass pro or not. If he does, then it could be beneficial for Kylin if he puts the work in to improve.
    Couldn't agree more. No telling how many hits are QBs took because of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
    Couldn't agree more. No telling how many hits are QBs took because of him.
    Our too

Quote Originally Posted by msudawg200 View Post
    Iím not sure how much Leach uses RBs for pass pro or not.
    Coach Mike Leach likes to point out that the Air Raid depends heavily on running backs who serve as blockers and receivers.
    ďYou have to rush, catch and block at WSU,Ē Leach said. ďNot just one of the three. You have to do all three.Ē

Running backs play key role in Washington Stateís Air Raid

https://apnews.com/8217bdaccf3a42d684166074bca68ea1