Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Legalized Pot

You also cannot consume pot and not get high, but I can enjoy a glass of wine with a meal and not get drunk. Comparing the two doesn't really do much for the argument on either side.

Pounding faces | Pounding sand Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by horshack View Post
    You also cannot consume pot and not get high, but I can enjoy a glass of wine with a meal and not get drunk. Comparing the two doesn't really do much for the argument on either side.

Long term use for both alcohol and pot is going to be unhealthy for you. They both have positive and negative effects. Being ok with one and not the other is hypocritical.
    Last edited by PBRME; 01-17-2020 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by horshack View Post
    LOL

Cite.

You absolutely can " Consume pot and not get high"

You were the one that made the stupid, ignorant "watch out for higher concentration argument".

If I were to ingest 1/2 the amount to be "legally High", which is the amount of alcohol as you suggest to imbibe to be " legally drunk" then I can consume pot and not be high.

Funny how that works....

Doesn’t Like Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by preacher_dawg View Post
    I was actually on the side of at least considering legalization, but it really messed up a guy in my church (such as public nudity) and destroyed his marriage.
    That cat is doing it wrong yo.

Legalize it and tax the PISS out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by TBone View Post
    Says a Panic fan. Whoa.
    That was quite the shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by InTheIttaBenaHotSun View Post
    You can call me a hypocrite, you can call me a Mutha 17'er, you can call me a sh!thead…...that's your right. I know what alcohol can do to a person. I got to know someone last summer and they grew up with an alcoholic parent. (ACOA laundry list....she has 75% of it) This person is struggling with alcohol now - in 3 or 4 years I think she'll be a full blown alcoholic if she doesn't get help. It hurt to see this and I had to walk away.....So yeah, I'm well aware of alcohol and it's effect on people and I've questioned my stance on it the last few months.....And you know what? It's MY STANCE (on both pot and alcohol) not YOUR'S. I'm not bashing you for your stance on this so shut the 17 up about mine.
    So you do want alcohol illegal? You never really answered the question.

I'm not bashing your stance. I am stating a fact. Thinking alcohol should be legal and weed illegal IS hypocritical. Its not an opinion, its a fact.

So do you think alcohol should be legal? A yes or no answer will do

Quote Originally Posted by preacher_dawg View Post
    I was actually on the side of at least considering legalization, but it really messed up a guy in my church (such as public nudity) and destroyed his marriage.
    Has anyone at you church had family issues due to alcohol? Are you in favor of making alcohol illegal?
    Last edited by deadheaddawg; 01-17-2020 at 05:39 PM.
    Up on the Blue Ridge Mountain, there I'll take my stand
    Rifle on my shoulder, 6 shooter in my hand