Warrant issued for OBJ for smacking a cops ass.

https://www.wafb.com/2020/01/16/arre...ard-superdome/

Here's the video: https://www.tmz.com/videos/011420-ls...77-0-29kuyzsq/

Doesn't seem to be a good-hearted "good game" slap on the ass. I'd heard some cops were being a little overzealous in regards to the cigars being smoked after the game. This guy seems to be hassling the players a little too, and OBJ took offense and seems to even taunt him a little after the fact.

Pounding faces | Pounding sand Yes | No

OBJ better be thankful for Antonio Brown, if not for AB, OBJ would be considered the biggest clown in football.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

The guard was being a dick, or just possibly doing his job, but you can't assault him for it.

OBJ is not my favorite person but the cops were out of line here too. You playing Barney Fife in the middle of a locker room celebration for winning the NC for crying out loud. Lighten up Francis. OBJ shouldn't have done what he did but I think issuing an arrest warrant for assault after a slap on the butt under the circumstances is a bit ridiculous.

I guess he shouldnt have done it and he is an overrated clown but I dont know how I feel about someone being arrested for smacking ass in a football locker room.

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

If that cop was female, wouldn’t we all feel different?

Could you imagine walking down Bourbon street and someone smacks you on the butt? You go up to that same cop and tell them you want the butt slapper arrested for assault. He’d laugh in your face.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Would we all feel any different if the cop was male and the smacker was female?

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Can you imagine OB doing that to any cop on Bourbon St?

Quote Originally Posted by tired View Post
    The guard was being a dick, or just possibly doing his job, but you can't assault him for it.

So in today’s world, as long as we are on private property, we can verbally barrage the worst words imaginable towards law enforcement, belittle and harass with racial and sexist undertones ...regardless of the neighbors rights or the cops rights...

And then this poor guy, OBJ. All he wanted to do was smoke cigars and celebrate a National Championship with his boys. The man Gets caught handing out Monopoly money to those poor boys...who for sure needed it. You could tell with their excitement that this was the first time anyone had ever given them anything nice. It was a Robin Hood type gesture and everything seemed fine..

Until he had to go and slap that security guard on the ass..who just so happened to be from Natchez ...rest is history.

moral of the story:

Everyone should be from Natchez

theirs your 17ing sarcastics
    Last edited by Lettuce; 01-16-2020 at 02:50 PM.

1 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by Lettuce View Post
    So in today’s world, as long as we are on private property, we can verbally barrage the worst words imaginable towards law enforcement, belittle and harass with racial and sexist undertones ...regardless of the neighbors rights or the cops rights...

And then this poor guy, OBJ. All he wanted to do was smoke cigars and celebrate a National Championship with his boys. The man Gets caught handing out Monopoly money to those poor boys...who for sure needed it. You could tell with their excitement that this was the first time anyone had ever given them anything nice. It was a Robin Hood type gesture and everything seemed fine..

Until he had to go and slap that security guard on the ass..who just so happened to be from Natchez ...rest is history.

moral of the story:

Everyone should be from Natchez

theirs your 17ing sarcastics
    Maybe I'm missing something. What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Bcash2 View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something. What are you talking about?

Im starting a healthy debate ....church vs state. Antonio Brown and OBJ, perfect example. You want in?

Where I come from you can't go around slapping the ass of people you don't know. I really don't understand what's so controversial here.

Could you imagine walking down Bourbon street and smacking a cop on the butt? You tell the cop, "hey it's NOLA, babayyyyy!"

Everyone goes on their way, right?

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

If the cop was a female

Quote Originally Posted by 57stratdawg View Post
    If that cop was female, wouldn’t we all feel different?
    OBJ wouldn’t haven’t smacked that ass

Quote Originally Posted by Lettuce View Post
    Im starting a healthy debate ....church vs state. Antonio Brown and OBJ, perfect example. You want in?
    Nope. Still have no clue what you're referencing. Oh well.