NBA AllStar game

deadvirus | deadhead Yes | No

This has been very entertaining. This 4th quarter is as good a product as the nba can produce. It’s been a tremendous success imo

This ending is IN TENTS.

What Would Freezus Do? hatfieldms's Avatar
    No doubt. This 4th quarter has been absolutely awesome

Unfortunately you are correct. I thought it was funny that when everyone got serious, the refs decided to take over.
    90 percent of college football teams do not cheat...the other 10 percent are ranked.

Thatís how they got there

Quote Originally Posted by aTotal360 View Post
    Unfortunately you are correct. I thought it was funny that when everyone got serious, the refs decided to take over.
    They have to prove they earned their spot.

What Would Freezus Do? hatfieldms's Avatar
    I didnít really have a problem with the calls made. Some of those charges they called were as obvious as they could be

I changed the channel when James Harden started complaining about someone getting FT shots.
    90 percent of college football teams do not cheat...the other 10 percent are ranked.

I enjoyed it. Much of the first half was same olí, same olí for an NBA all star game, but the second half was a ton of fun. It was crazy how much trouble these guys had scoring in the last few minutes when everyone turned on their lock down defense.

Only two gripes for me.

1. A lot of ticky tack fouls called towards the end that basically allowed a bunch of free throws to decide the game

2. Shaka khan... just wow that was awful