Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well, why would Trump's own appointed FDA commissioner pull the drug? There had to be some kind of data they were getting that led to it. I think the vast majority of scientists in the world are doing their jobs without thinking about politics.

Quote Originally Posted by rebsgoingdown View Post
    When the other poster asked why so many trump supporters continually wanted to die on this hill, it got me thinking...seriously, why are there so many doctors who want to continually die on this hill. I have been a pharmacist for 30 years and have seen many rx for HQ. Many doctors are writing for it right now....for others and for their families. Many are on tv defending it. MSM will not report this side of the argument. Why not? And it only started after Trump said he thought it might be good and helpful.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Wahoo McDaniel | Chris McDaniel Yes | No

Please do not imply that doctors such as myself are not using it because of trump. I could give two craps if trump, pelosi, FDR, Genghis Khan, Ghandi, the Pope , or anybody else supports a drug: what a political figure says about a drug has exactly zero bearing on my decision making process. And I can tell you that over 99% of doctors are the same: if a drug helps, we will give it. I gave it at the beginning. Trump was verbal in his support then. I didnít care then that he was, I donít care now that he is. Just because someone puts out a study does not make it the gospel. That study has a lot of flaws. If a study comes out that shows ANYTHING to be possibly helpful I will use it.

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Never was implied. The media came out against it right after he said he thought it might help. Many doctors are writing for it for family, friends, and patients. I assure you they are not doing so because Trump said it might help.

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Completely misunderstood your post. My apologies.

Basically your post on this topic are BS
    Why do you not want a drug that Trump mentioned to work and save lives..... that attitude/wish/hope is not acceptable to decent people.