Twitter
    @SixPackSpeak

LOCKED - SixPackSpeak.com Board Fundraiser

Like previous years, I have worked a deal if we pay in full - they will knock off one month so the total raised will need to be $2000. This year is more expensive than previous years because we have to renew our SSL certificate which we added 2 years ago. With that being said, we are going to do our annual board fundraiser. We have already raised $1709 from contributions since our last one. Any money raised over $2000 will be used towards payment in 2021. I will make this as transparent as possible so you know I am not just pocketing the money. With your contributions, I feel it also gives you a vested interest in the board. Again, no money you donate will be used for personal use. It all goes towards the hosting of the message board.

Give what you can. If you can't give any, we totally understand. Honestly, if everyone that read gave $5 (I am assuming 3000 people read the board on a consistent basis), we would have more than enough to last us for many years.

Here is the link and we hope you enjoy SixPackSpeak.com. Contributions are accepted via Paypal or if you would prefer to mail a contribution - message me.

http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/misc.php?do=donate (Donation page does not load if you view the board via the mobile style)
    If you would like to donate via mobile - this link will load a paypal donation page - LINK

If you don't have a paypal account - follow these steps:

1. Go to http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/misc.php?do=donate (Donation page does not load if you view the board via the mobile style)
    2. If you would like to donate via mobile - this link will load a paypal donation page - LINK
    3. Determine how much you want to donate
    4. Click Submit to go the next screen
    5. Click "Don't have a Paypal Account?" and you can enter your information there without having to create a paypal account.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me via pm or start a topic about it.

Check to see if payments are applied:

http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/misc.php?do=donlist

I have to manually approve your donation by looking at paypal and making sure it cleared. So if it doesn't appear, give it a day or two. If it still doesn't appear, please pm me.
    Last edited by dawgstudent; 09-08-2020 at 08:19 AM.
    I support the two most frustrating teams in America: The New Orleans Saints and The Mississippi State Bulldogs

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post
    Cooking Thread | Game Thread Yes | No