Gambling thread for 9/19

Looking over the games for tomorrow, I have UL -2.5 over Miami.

Also, why is Southern Miss favored by 5.5 over La Tech? Is LA Tech that bad?

MS HIGHWAY PATROL | PETA Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by dawgnabit View Post
    Looking over the games for tomorrow, I have UL -2.5 over Miami.

Also, why is Southern Miss favored by 5.5 over La Tech? Is LA Tech that bad?
    LA Tech is supposed to be in a rebuilding year and they have also had some major COVID issues after the hurricane a couple of weeks ago. I'm honestly a little surprised this game didn't get cancelled. Certainly good news that it will still be played, but the point remains. I honestly wouldn't touch that line, who the heck knows how motivated USM is going to be the rest of this season after their coach is gone after one game. Could see them winning by 20 or losing outright.

I like USF +26 against Notre Dame. That just seems like a high line based on what I saw from Notre Dame last week. I realize USF was bad last year but they should be a little better with a new coach and could lose this game 31-7 and still cover.

I like tulane -7, troy -3, WF on the moneyline, and LT +5.5. I dont understand the la tech line but damn USM looked bad against South.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

This slate stinks for the record.

I think GT can slow down UCF some today. Iíll take the under there. Also, could ULL give up a backdoor cover on the road? I could see that.

Tulane had been a trend pick all week. That line has moved down over a point. Iíll probably take them as well.

Tulane didnít cover after leading by 24 at half. Thatís a kick in the balls.

I think The Citadel covers based on the 50+ point line at Bovada.

Quote Originally Posted by Jddrew1142 View Post
    I like tulane -7, troy -3, WF on the moneyline, and LT +5.5. I dont understand the la tech line but damn USM looked bad against South.
    La Tech has a lot out with COVID

Told y'all Citadel would cover the spread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    Told y'all Citadel would cover the spread.
    Iím never betting Clemson in those games. 49-0 at half and milk it to not score again. I took Clemson last week and it shouldíve been an easy cover and they did the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by 57stratdawg View Post
    Tulane didnít cover after leading by 24 at half. Thatís a kick in the balls.
    Yea that hurt badly.

LA tech +5.5 and ML..... never in doubt. Lol

Days like yesterday, I'm more than happy going 2-2. Really coulda been ugly. Some awful football being played, but i still love it.