I hope I'm wrong but Egg Bowl will be a blow-out 41-17, all tsun black bears

...I hope to be damn wrong about this score but I see the tsun black bears scoring 41 and we only score about 17 points. I have respect for our defense but due to all our opt outs, Covid, injuries and others, we simply don't have the depth to stay with their up-tempo passing offense. The weakness of our defense is Passing and our weak secondary. Their strength is their Passing game and E Moore and TE Uyeboyah (sp?). I think we keep it competitive for 1 quarter or 1 half but our defense will simply gas-out due to the constant running and up-tempo pace of the tsun black bears. Our defense will not be able to stay with their speed and up-tempo for 4 quarters. As good as our Defense has been, we simply have not faced an up-tempo, high-passing offense like tsun black bears - I hate to admit it but its true if I take off my maroon colored glasses. I don't think our Defense will be prepared to line up quickly and I don't think they will have the conditioning/stamina to play 4 quarters with the tsun offense.

*IF* we had Kylin Hill running for 50 times in this game, with a power rush, we would easily beat the tsun defense and we would have won this game easily. However, due to being hard headed, our coach is playing for the future and we will be passing for 50 times in this game and probably give up INTs and fumbles and turnovers, which will lead to easy field position and easy TDs with an already deadly Passing game.

The old teams of MSU, Jackie and Dan - would be licking their chops thinking about the weak tsun defense. But our current coach is hard headed and won't scheme up or game plan to win, which is what the fan base wants. We will simply run an Air-Raid system not designed to win the Egg Bowl and probably lose 41-17.

TSUN averages 41 points per game in the SEC and we average about 17 points in the SEC, so there is my 1 cent easy predication but I hope to be damn wrong and gladly eat crow *IF* some how our stubborn coach finds a way to give his team a better chance in this game: which is running the GD football!!!
    Last edited by DamnitDog; 11-26-2020 at 12:09 PM.

2 out of 12 sixpackers like this post
    Towel Whips | Busted Lips Yes | No

Best way to beat these bastards is to keep the ball away from kiffin's offense. I'm hoping we see more of the Georgia game plan. 7 minute drives.
    ďIím not going to take anything off the table at this point in time ... but I will tell you this,Ē Cohen began, ďthis person is going to have serious baseball experience as a head coach. This person is going to have made trips to Omaha, Nebraska. This person is going to have expertise in an area of the game and in all facets of the game. And this person is going to make our fan base very happy.Ē - Intense Bastard, April 5, 2018.

3 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

This prediction thread has WAY to much structure
    When I lose my cool other guys go looking for it. - PGB

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Let it go

Quote Originally Posted by DamnitDog View Post
    *IF* we had Kylin Hill running for 50 times in this game, with a power rush, we would easily beat the tsun defense and we would have won this game easily.

We will not hold you to 17 points. If we do, it means Rogers throws 3+ INTs.

I think we can certainly score 41, weíve done it often. But State will score 28+, at minimum.

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

President, John Cohen Fan Club
    Kylin ainít walking thru that door..

We definitely should line up and run straight up the middle every play. Throw the AR in the garbage. I mean thats how we have always won the west, am I right or what ? It was always dominant in the past. Go back to what we are built for and recapture the glory days of our SEC domination.

2 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

I want to beat OM in anything, but I'm having a tough time really getting the motor going for this egg bowl. Ready to be done.

1 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Kylin ainít walking thru that door..
    Thank god. It was time for a divorce
    Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy-Frank Sinatra

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Cramden View Post
    I mean thats how we have always won the west, am I right or what ? It was always dominant in the past.
    Or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Upyurs View Post
    Or what.
    You don't remember all those SEC championships Holloway up the middle. 2 yards and a cloud of dust ****

We definitely should line up and run straight up the middle every play. Throw the AR in the garbage. I mean thats how we have always won the west, am I right or what ? It was always dominant in the past. Go back to what we are built for and recapture the glory days of our SEC domination.
    You don't remember all those SEC championships Holloway up the middle. 2 yards and a cloud of dust ****
    Seems we agree. I was hoping you were being sarcastic in your original message. No asterisks to confirm

If we break the Rebels QBís ankle

Quote Originally Posted by Upyurs View Post
    Seems we agree. I was hoping you were being sarcastic in your original message. No asterisks to confirm
    We have a chance to win a close one. 31-28

I expected a Bad Ass Whipping!

Not so sure how bad it will be right now.

I do think going forward, if we continue not to take those Free yards, that the oppositions is giving us,

our chances of success are small to none.

I'm still in the SHOW ME stage.
    Jack may be gone, but he is "EVER PRESENT"

0 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

President, John Cohen Fan Club
    Ole Miss has had two weeks to prepare for all 8 plays we run on offense

0 out of 2 sixpackers like this post

If we average 17 in SEC play, to predict that score would imply that you consider Ole Miss to have an average SEC defense. But you say elsewhere you donít. Has any other team scored their average against Ole Miss or have they tended to do better than their average?