Quarantine update

First, no apologies needed from anyone. This has all affected people in different ways. Some have lost loved ones due to covid. Others have lost jobs and the ability to feed their families. Suicides are up but also there are so many who have passed away. I really do see both sides.

Secondly, so far, no signs of covid. Every once in a while, I feel a bit off and think, "it's got me!!" but so far, I seem to be ok. I know that if I get covid, chances are I should be fine, but I have at times felt pain in my chest whenever church gets stressful, so that does concern me.

Third, sorry I haven't posted an update. Things have been pretty busy with trying to figure out how to have a southern Thanksgiving here in yankee land. (The food is just not the same.) Thank goodness for curbside at Cracker Barrel.

I also have been busy with our kitchen sink. It was clogged up and I tried every solution known to Google, but nothing worked. Apparently, my in-laws have washed their too much in the sink. Thankfully, it finally came unclogged. You know what they say, happy wife, happy Thanksgiving!

Anyway, thanks for your prayers, Happy Thanksgiving and go somewhere, Ole Miss!!

6 out of 6 sixpackers like this post
    Towel Whips | Busted Lips Yes | No

Twitter
    @stephenedavis
    Thanks for the update and Happy Thanksgiving.
    It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.- Mark Twain

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

That's good news...bet you'll be fine. Good luck.

1 out of 1 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by preacher_dawg View Post
    First, no apologies needed from anyone. This has all affected people in different ways. Some have lost loved ones due to covid. Others have lost jobs and the ability to feed their families. Suicides are up but also there are so many who have passed away. I really do see both sides.

Secondly, so far, no signs of covid. Every once in a while, I feel a bit off and think, "it's got me!!" but so far, I seem to be ok. I know that if I get covid, chances are I should be fine, but I have at times felt pain in my chest whenever church gets stressful, so that does concern me.

Third, sorry I haven't posted an update. Things have been pretty busy with trying to figure out how to have a southern Thanksgiving here in yankee land. (The food is just not the same.) Thank goodness for curbside at Cracker Barrel.

I also have been busy with our kitchen sink. It was clogged up and I tried every solution known to Google, but nothing worked. Apparently, my in-laws have washed their too much in the sink. Thankfully, it finally came unclogged. You know what they say, happy wife, happy Thanksgiving!

Anyway, thanks for your prayers, Happy Thanksgiving and go somewhere, Ole Miss!!
    I pour knock off draino down each shower and sink every few months just as a preventative. I have been doing so since college where my roommate was 6foot 4 or so and had hair down to his butt.

1 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Glad you're doing well

Why donít you get tested?