Lady GA GA dogwalker shot. This the quote from her dad....

"We are hoping for an act of kindness so we can get the dogs back," Germanotta told CNN in a phone call Friday morning. "We are upset about [the dog walker]. It's very appalling that someone would shoot somebody to steal some dogs. Hopefully, they'll be caught so we can get the dogs back safely."

She offered a half mil for the RETURN OF THE DOGS. Not for the conviction of the shooter.

What the actual 17? " hopefully they'll be caught so we can get the dogs back safely"

How about "Hopefully the dog walker won't die"

Or how about offering 500g for the arrest of the guys that either killed or tried to kill the walker ( he's in critical condition)

Or how about "The rotten SOBs shot a guy over a couple of shit eaters we are offering money if you turn their ass in"

These hollywood 17cks

17 OLE MISS
    #Frankthetank

12 out of 18 sixpackers like this post
    Towel Whips | Busted Lips Yes | No

Goat Version 372.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Miketice View Post
    "We are hoping for an act of kindness so we can get the dogs back," Germanotta told CNN in a phone call Friday morning. "We are upset about [the dog walker]. It's very appalling that someone would shoot somebody to steal some dogs. Hopefully, they'll be caught so we can get the dogs back safely."

She offered a half mil for the RETURN OF THE DOGS. Not for the conviction of the shooter.

What the actual 17? " hopefully they'll be caught so we can get the dogs back safely"

How about "Hopefully the dog walker won't die"

Or how about offering 500g for the arrest of the guys that either killed or tried to kill the walker ( he's in critical condition)

Or how about "The rotten SOBs shot a guy over a couple of shit eaters we are offering money if you turn their ass in"

These hollywood 17cks

17 OLE MISS
    It's something ain't it? I will never understand why we fight amongst each other while these rich 17in pricks see other humans as beneath them. I mean, watch Real Housewives of wherever

8 out of 10 sixpackers like this post

I think the guy that shot the dog walker is less likely to return the dogs if he reads they're paying $500k to have him arrested instead of reading it's for the safe return of the dogs.

2 out of 3 sixpackers like this post

Not gonna lie, if someone stole my dogs

That would weigh heavier on me than someone I don't know well getting shot (not critically).

Does that make me a bad person? Maybe. Understandable? Yeah, dogs are family, man. Hollywood? Nah.

2 out of 14 sixpackers like this post

Without reading any articles, I am assuming the criminal knew who’s dogs they were and figured they could get a good payout for their return. Or, they thought they could sell them for a lot. French Bulldogs are EXPENSIVE.

Quote Originally Posted by Hump4Hoops View Post
    That would weigh heavier on me than someone I don't know well getting shot (not critically).

Does that make me a bad person? Maybe. Understandable? Yeah, dogs are family, man. Hollywood? Nah.
    The walker was described as a good friend. And are u 17ing serious? You would rather someoneís kid get blasted while walking YOUR dog than them take the dog. Yeah Iíd say thatís pretty 17ing shitty. Youíre out of the circle of trust
    Last edited by Miketice; 02-26-2021 at 07:12 PM.

5 out of 6 sixpackers like this post

Quote Originally Posted by Hump4Hoops View Post

Not gonna lie, this doesnít surprise me in the least.

4 out of 5 sixpackers like this post

Lot of reaching going on here. The FBI is already looking into this as a potential hate crime. What LGG or anyone giving a statement on her behalf says shouldn't be looked at at all as her feelings or worries towards her dog walker getting shot during the heist. They may be limited in how they word things because it's an on-going investigation. Again you're more likely the dognapper messes up trying to get the reward and you can capture them easier if you make the reward about the dogs being safely returned than if you make it about capturing the dude. Don't gloss over that point while busy trying to tear down someone who just had their dogs stolen at gunpoint and friend shot because they didn't release a statement showing enough empathy for your liking. People enduring high stress don't always portray the right words.

0 out of 2 sixpackers like this post