Threaded View

Time to Lick Some Doorknobs...

Looks like the CDC is recommending fully vaccinated people can go completely back to normal without wearing a mask or a distancing... They do throw in the disclaimer in of except where required by federal, state, local, or business laws, rules, or regulations. Sounds to me like the all clear from the supposed experts. Now its time for you politicians, media alarmists, and NCAA d-bags to get with the program.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...accinated.html

I have been awfully damn compliant through all this crap. I appreciate that a lot of people were scared (Myself included for a the first month or so)... But enough is enough.

Over the last 14 months I have spent more money on spilt liquor inside my house than any bar owner earned in a month. From here on out I am going to be...

THE NO MASK WEARING, kiss stealin', wheelin and dealin', uber or lift ridin', commercial plane flyin', son of a gun... And you are going to have a hard time pulling this size 10.5 Saucony out of your ass if you tell me I gotta wear a mask again. WOOOO

Name:  lZuQXt.gif
Views: 1643
Size:  1.39 MB

Last edited by JoeLee'sSocks; 05-13-2021 at 03:58 PM.

21 out of 24 sixpackers like this post
    11.7 | 35 Yes | No